Prep

Vanoss'/Evan's POV

"Is he always late" Tyler questioned him being the impatient one.

"Um... Yeah" Lester said checking the time.

Two minuets later Delirious walked in wearing a black hoodie and grey jeans and of course his mask.

"Where the fuck where you" Tyler questioned the man.

"Long story short my phone doesn't work anymore" He said sitting down next to me.

"Well if were all her can we start the prep work" Lester said giving everyone a look.

"Go for it" Delirious said nodding to Lester.

As Lester explained I could help but take in Delirious' scent. It smelt familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"So...Guns, gear bags, delirious' motorcycle and two Armored cars" Lui summed up.

"You guys get the stuff ready and contact me when you have it all and we'll meet up at someone's house to set up the boards" Lester said ushering us all out.

I couldn't help but watch Delirious and how quite he was. He just sat their playing with his hands, I noticed all the scars he had on his fingers.

"Alright I'll see you guys later" Lester said closing the factory door and I guess locking it.

"We got guns, we got the bags, we just need the motorcycle and two armored cars" I said looking towards the gang.

"I have a bike right over there" Delirious said nodding towards a blue and black bike.

"Alright where do we get the cars" Tyler said looking at everyone.

"I know a gang that has one but it means going on top of a parking lot and taking out like 20 guys and driving the car off a building..." Delirious trailed off.

"How'd you know they have a armored car" David questioned suspiciously.

"Either you didn't listen to Lester about working with me or you are half deaf either way none of your fucking business" Delirious snapped.

Holy shit... Having delt with a lot of drug dealers and shit I've never been more scared of someone in my life...

"Okay sorry" David said quietly. Delirious huffed.

"There's one up in blain county airfield" Craig called out.

"What gang" Delirious questioned.

"The duffs" Craig said a little confused. Delirious chuckled.

"Easy as pie they have the lowest K/D's ever" Delirious said jumping on a wall.

Is he a child or what?

"When do we move" Lui questioned.

"Why not now" Craig replied.

We all nodded towards each other and looked at Delirious.

"Alright but I'm driving a car off a roof top" Delirious said lazily walking to his bike.

"Lui and Nogla come with me, Wildcat and Mini go with Delirious" I ordered. Tyler groaned.

"Aw come on wildkitty it will be fun" Delirious chuckled putting on his helmet.

"Fuck you guys" He said seeing both Craig and Delirious laughing.

The two groups departed and I headed up north to the airfield.