Mission 1

"The first mission will be involving all of you, you have to meet with some special agents and get some key cards. No doubt there will be company"

Jonathan's pov

"My bodyguards will see you then" Lester said hanging up the phone on the special agents.

"Where to" Craig questioned.

"The parking lot by the tattoo parlor and Ammo store" Lester called out.

"Alright I've sent it to everyone's GPS" Craig said through our ear pieces.

"Alright let's go boys" Marcel hyped.

Getting into my car I huffed. I despise being around these guys, I also really wanna go kill Dan. This fuck and his gang have been chasing my ass for the longest time.

"Can I ride with you" Evan questioned.

"Hop in" I said faking the happiness in my voice.

Vanoss sat in the passenger seat and I glanced the GPS seeing it was by my usual Tattoo parlor.

"Haven't seen you in a while" Evan said making conversation.

"I'm not the type of criminal to just hang out with other criminals. I like staying solo, the odd colab mission" I said not wanting to talk to him.

You do want to talk to him

"How's your arm after the mission last time" He questioned once again.

"Alright but it will probably never be the same" I huffed.

The rest of the car journey was awkwardly silent. Arriving at the parking lot, we saw we were the last.

"How'd we do this" Marcel questioned unsure. I rolled my eyes at the gang.

"Caliber go up top on the right, Nogla left. Myself and vanoss will talk to the agents, and Marcel and Tyler keep the cars running" I ordered.

They all obeyed and went to their positions. Lui and David sniped, Marcel and Tyler hid behind the cars and Me and Evan were out in the open.

We waited around for a couple of minuets before the car arrived.

"Lester's bodyguards?" A woman questioned exiting the car along with a male.

"Yes ma'am" I said nodding my head.

"We just got to get the go ahead and there yours" she said smiling sweetly.

"Can we get the go ahead" she questioned in her ear piece.

"Alright" she said minuets later and slides the metal box towards us.

"Thank you" I said grabbing the box. Just as we were about to turn around FBI cars flooded the exits.

"Oh shit" The woman cursed seeing her partner downed.

Myself and vanoss ducked behind the car.

"Fuck this shit" I huffed seeing all of them.

"What do we do" Vanoss questioned.

"Shot for our lives" I mumbled.

I peaked my head up and shot two before they all spray at me. Lui and David continuously sniped and Tyler and Marcle cleared the exits.

"Put your hands up" a man said coming closer he was the last one left.

"Come on Garry" I said recognizing the man.

"Delirious my man" he chuckled now taking a look at me.

"What the fuck" Vanoss questioned.

"What do you be up to" he chuckled looking at all the dead bodies.

"Killing you" I said smirking behind my mask.

"What" he questioned confused.

I raised my gun to his head. And pulled the trigger.

"Someone is obviously getting stupid with old age" I said rolling my eyes and walking to my car.

"What was that Delirious" Marcel questioned.

"Behind youuu" I sang seeing more FBI cops swarm our exits.

"Oh shit" he said as I shot with him. Vanoss and the others already entered their cars.

"Go now Basically" I ordered. He ran to his car and got in and they drove away.

"Right let's go" I said driving over random guys who shot at us.

"Your mental" Evan chuckled.

"I'm Delirious you fuck" I huffed and drove following the GPS Craig had set me.