Goodbye...

Evan's POV

Placing the red rose on his coffin as they lowered it into the grave was the last time I would be near Jonathan. The gang stood dress in suits and ties around his grave.

"Now a reading from Jonathan's love Evan" The priest said and I gave him a silent nod.

His blue eyes with that sparkle of happiness,
His black hair shiny and silky,
His tattoos that told his stories
And
His amazing sense of humor.

He was apart of this gang,
And will always will be.
He got on so well even with Tyler.
He was the clown of the group.
A creepy clown but our creepy clown.

Jonathan showed me more in life then anyone has ever.
I learned so much about not just him but myself.
He helped me discover who I was, what I wanted with life, and am I happy.

Jonathan was told he was a mistake.
I think he was a miracle.

Everyday he was told how everything bad in his life was what he deserved,
But that isn't true, he didn't deserve that treatment.
He deserved so much more that the hate and betray he received.

I loved Jonathan with all my heart and I will continue to love and remember him. There's no one else in the world like Jonathan, he was unique, artistic, and he had a very deep soul.

We will miss him dearly but he will always be in my heart, because his Jonathan Denis, the man who was a crazy clown and a manic laugh that made you even want to laugh yourself.
His silly jokes and his pranks were what made him unique.

Jonathan will always be in our hearts.

Maddy leaned on me as the Tyler and David shoveled the dirt onto his coffin that he laid in peacefully.