Kill Till I Die

Taking his knife and stabbing a man in his back he laughed his manic laugh. Running to the next person he shot them in the head without hesitation. People screamed and ran away seeing the dead bodies and blood while Delirious just smirked a devious smirk. Delirious had taken over, there was no way of stopping him, unless he was to be shot in his heart. Delirious runs off the bad memories, the bad relationships and the bad child hood. For Jonathan to get rid of Delirious it would mean forgetting his past, looking past his mistakes and learning for them, but delirious reminds Jonathan of those mistakes and memories everyday when he wakes up.

Remember that time you shot a bird out of the tree?? And that was a mother bird who was sitting on 2 eggs? Yeah you killed a mother bird! How does that make you feel 'delirious'

I took care of those eggs! I put them under a light! I waited till they hatched and then I took them to a bird shelter!?! I didn't mean to pull the trigger! Something in me did it, not me!

Remember that time Katie broke up with you because you weren't good enough!? Because she found someone better, someone who wasn't a total loser? I think we both remember her exact words.

"Jonathan, I've been seeing someone else, your always going off to help your sick grandad but I need attention too. I found someone who can do everything I want. Sorry not sorry but there much better looking and even better in the bed"

My grandad was more important then her! I didn't even care about that anyway.

Oh but you did, if you didn't you wouldn't be arguing with me and I wouldn't have brought it up. I'm you y'know?

Shut up dickwad!

Remember that time you let your brother die? Remember you crashing your motorcycle on the way to stop him from quitting the creatures? You knew they would shoot him the fuck up but you still went and crashed your motorbike! He died because of you and you almost did too!! I wished you would of died then I could go annoy somebody who's worth living!!

I didn't fucking mean to crash my bike, they were after me. I wasn't that good on a bike but it was the fastest mode of transport I had. I tried to warn him, but he didn't listen. I tried calling him but his phone was off. I tried everything in my power to save my little brother but I couldn't.

Your a failure!

I know...

Delirious ran after everyone stabbing ones who fell, either because they were overweight, in high heels or just failed pe in highschool. He was killing everyone, that was Delirious' goal. To kill everyone, to take over the city. Or else to put Jonathan in jail forever, it works both ways.

Delirious POV

Stop this now Delirious

I haven't even started

Another laugh erupted from Delirious lungs as he stabbed a man in the eye.

Stop, if I die you die!!!

Well then I guess we're a suicide squad!

Ain't nobody wanna be in any type of squad with you, not a mind a suicide squad.

Well to bad I'm in control and I will be for the rest of your life.

Delirious shot two cops and drove off in the cop car.

How the fuck am I supposed to get into control with my OWN body?

You don't dipshit!