Night Time

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

All day I just drove around in the police car. Nothing good happened until I pulled over a bunch of guys for speeding. I didn't question why they were spending because nowadays all people do is lie. For instance a man I pulled over before said his wife was having a baby, having nothing to do I slowly followed the man to see he was in fact going to a fucking strip club? There's no point.

Darkness came slowly but once it did I was out hunting my next victim. Apparently there had been a number of Bounty's set on random people that don't even have a criminal record. I think since people see all these criminals setting Bounty's on each other is like the new thing and they set one on their best friend to make them both look super cool. Yeah no bro, it doesn't work like that. Of course I still go after the bounty, I don't care who the fuck it is as long as it isn't an old person. I don't kill old people, reason is because old people will probably die soon anyway and no one will believe an insane looking man tried to kill them. Who would put a bounty on a old person anyway, that's just dumb as fuck.

My first target of the night is Charles Heathbar. A middle aged man with a lot of road rage. Another advantage about being a cop is being able to look through files. Of course I'm not really allowed to but as I said before cops I work with are dumb as fuck. I decided it was best to check his house out. I slowly drive up to vine hill. I pull up in front of his head, lights were on and the TV could be heard from outside. I peaked in the window spotting the male sitting on a couch stuffing his face with beer and chips.

He must be depressed... ( this is kinda offensive but most this book will be so sorry but its the character I've created, he isn't some heartless asshole you will see different sides of delirious. )

I slowly sneak around the back knowing he would know if I just busted the door opened and walked in like " hey how ya doing I'm just going to put this knife through your skull so I can collect your bounty and live without worrying about money, thanks!"

That would not go down smoothly. I checked the back door and to my luck it was opened. Dose he not watch the news? Didn't the news woman say to lock your doors and windows at night so I won't come creeping in about to kill your sorry ass? People these days, they make it to easy.

I slowly created along the floor hoping not to hit a creak in the wood. I silently and slowly made my way behind the man who was engulfed by 'sex in the city' okay I don't think his going to mind me killing him. I slowly raised my knife but just as I was about to stab him he stood up. I slowly ducked down behind the couch.

"Need to pee" he mumbled tiredly.

I'm not going to kill him in the bathroom and have to look at his small ass dick, there's no way in hell I'm doing that. I'll wait...

I waited for a few minuets and the man returned not noticing my bright blue goody sitting in one of the arm chairs across from him.

"Why didn't you lock your door" I questioned my voice deep and stern.

"What the fuck.." He questioned looking around. A scream was heard but he realized it was just the TV. He searched all the chair for the moment.

"Where is this godamn thing at" he cursed himself. I changed the channel once again. He frowned, he stood up and nearly tore the living room apart. He threw the blanket onto the floor and I threw the remote at the same time. His frown turned to a smile and he went to pick it up. I jumped forward and grabbed his neck. I made him look at me with my creepy mask.

"Who... Are youu" he said shakily.

"I am delirious" I laughed my insane laugh. Tears strained down his cheeks. I slowly slit his neck, placing his hand over his mouth to stop his screams. I grabbed my can of spray paint and began my work of art. Spraying random words that come to my head.
Insane, Corrupt, Fucked and finally in big massive writing delirious.

This is what cops found every time I killed someone. Random words. I never wrote a word twice, and I never will.