Oh No...

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

The guys manager handed me the money and I handed it all the Auto. He gave me a confuse look and I chuckled and shook my head.

"Take it all" I said patting his back.

"Boy I can't take it, you earned it" Auto said shocked.

"Auto, I've known you most my life, you helped me now it time for me to help you" I said smirking as he looked at me with happiness.

"Thank you boy" He said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey dude with the mask" A guy says from behind me. I turned to looked at the guy I raced just minuets beforehand.

"Can I help you" I questioned crossing my arms.

"There's no fucking rear ending in a street race" he said dumbly.

"My friend I've been doing this shit since I was 16 I'd think I'd know, so go run off to your ricers club" I chuckled walking away. Only to have him pull me by the shirt and punch me in the face. Luckily I wore my mask. I punched him and my fist connected with his jaw. He stepped back dazed from the punch but quickly recovered. He threw another punch resulting in my mask scrapping my face.

I quickly upper cut him and then grabbed his head and smashed it off my knee. He fell to the floor with a hiss of pain. I smirked and walked away knowing if cops turned up I was done for. I quickly entered my somewhat beaten up Zentorno and left the car meet up.

Although I didn't come back with any money I'm still glad I got to beat the shit out of someone. I drove my car into my garage and exited it. I entered the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water downing it instantly. Next I was to my room and turned on the shower, stripping from my clothes. As the water warmed up I inspected my face seeing there was a little cut bleeding.

"How the fuck..." I questioned but I glanced at the mask seeing it was broken. The plastic bit must of cut me...

I jumped into the hot shower and let the water drain my thoughts.