FuckBoy

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

Scotty called me saying him Anthony and some friends were going out and wanted me to join. I agreed only because I knew Maddy was on tonight and also I wanted to chat some girls up.

Throwing on a dressy shirt and some black jeans I checked myself in the mirror. My hair was still spiked up from this morning. I put on some cologne and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and walked downstairs.

As per usual I had some time to kill. I turned on the TV and watched some random cartoon. I sent a quick text to Maddy.

Jon: Hey Maddy, are you working tonight?

Maddy: I'm always working, why?

Jon: I'm going out with Scotty Anthony and some of their friends.

Maddy: look at you with your boys.

Jon: I don't Even know who they are!

Maddy: I thought you said never go out with strangers?

Jon: Scotty and Anthony will be there and I'm mostly going to chat some girls up.

Maddy: your such a fuckboy.

Jon: I know.

Maddy: you say that as if your proud.

Jon: takes looks and charm to become a fuckboy my dear friend.

Maddy: whatever my break is over, see ya later.

I checked the time seeing it was time to head to Scotty's. I walked out into my garage and grabbed my helmet from the shelf. I turned my bike on and got on. I sped off into the cold night towards my best friends house.

As I arrived at the house the two stood outside talking and i guess waiting for me.

"Elloh" I greeted taking my helmet off and turning off the bike.

"Ola" Anthony greeted with a chuckle.

"Taxis here" Scotty cheered. We all loaded into the taxi me in the front and the happy couple in the back. The taxi driver was a very chatty man. He was nice though. We pulled up the the club and I paid the taxi driver. We said goodbye and we entered the club.

"Hey guys" The man I saved in the store said coming up towards us.

"Hey guys" Scotty said to the load of men in front of us. After being introduced to everyone we ordered drinks.

"Cool cop" Marcel chuckled pulling me into a bro hug.

"Hey man" I chuckled.

"How long have you been a cop" Craig questioned fixing his glasses.

"Eh, around 7 months" I smiled.

"He moved to LS like 7 months ago too" Anthony said joining the conversation.

Suddenly arms were wrapped around my neck.

"Hey Jonny" Maddy greeted happily.

"Hey Maddy" I said happily.

"Hey Jonny's friends" She greeted. They all starred at me then at her.

"Maddy" a man warned her, her boss.

"Ugh, cya around jonny" she said sadly messing my hair up. I frowned looking towards the man who gave me a death glare.

"Whose she" Tyler said wiggling his eyebrow at me.

"My best friend, she's like my sister" I said and the guys frowned.

We continued talking and moving around. Drink after drink we felt just a little bit tipsy.

"Jon, you know there's a girl looking directly at you" Tyler said nodding towards the direction of the girl.

"There's one over there too" Craig chuckled.

"Damn Jon save some for us" Luke laughed.

"Am a ladies man what can I say" I chuckled looking towards one of the girls.

"She's coming over" Craig said trying to stop laughing.

"Long time no see Jonathan" she said rubbing my shoulder.

"Juliet" I greeted with a smile.

Juliet was another stripper that worked at the club. I'll admit I've had a few dances off of her and I maybe had the naughty time with her once or twice.

"Come with me" she said pulling me away from the guys. I gave them a wave and a smirk and they just chuckled.