Evan?

Vanoss'/Evan's POV

"Evan are you sure your alright" Brock questioned.

"I was at the store today, some guy came in and after he got the money he held gun to my head... I was going to try and risk it but that cop came in and shoot the guy. He then returned the money and came to check on me. He saved my life yet all he said was "its my job" I explained with a huff.

"Holy shit" Lui said looking towards me with disbelief.

"You could of fucking died" Tyler somewhat yelled.

"That cop is so fucking awesome" Marcel said looking towards me.

"He fucking saved me life...most cops wouldn't do that or wouldn't be able too" I mumbled.

"Not only is he one of Scotty's Friends but he also saved your life and don't give us a ticket" Tyler said in amazement.

"Why so down Evan" Lui questioned with concern.

"I don't know, I just don't get how he was so cool about saving my life, like it was nothing" I said looking up at all of my gang.

"Can we all admit that this guy would be unreal fun to hang out with" Craig said looking at everyone. Everyone nodded including myself.

"Why not hang out with him, Scotty and Anthony could come too" Tyler said with excitement.

"That doesn't sound all that bad" I said a smile forming on my face.

"IMA ring Scotty" Craig said happily dialing Scotty's number.