Working With Him?

Vanoss'/Evan's POV

Lester had called me a couple of days ago asking me and my crew to go to his factory about a job. He said there would be another person who will be helping.

Lui, David, Craig, Tyler and myself all drove in two cars. Myself, Craig and Tyler in one car and Lui and David in another. We were Lester's go to guys on jobs, but we've never done one with another person before.

Entering the factory we walked up the stairs to Lester's office. The factory was dark and dusty. The floor creaked as we walked upon it.

"Boys I'm glad your here, we're just waiting on Delirious" Lester said fiddling with files.

"Wait a minuet, him? The guy..." Craig questioned growing uneasy.

"Calm down I'm not going to kill you" the man himself chuckled as he entered the room. He sounded awfully familiar.

"Better not" Tyler warned.

His so godamn protective over Craig.

"Guys I need you to get along if this job is going to work" Lester frowned.

"Hey I've no problem" Delirious said holding up his hands. He wore sweatpants and a blue hoodie as well as a hockey mask that looked creepy as fuck. He had sparkling blue eyes that really didn't look that scary.

"Thank you, now can I pitch the idea" Lester said growing impatient.

"Go ahead" I said nodding towards the man. Everyone took a seat while Delirious stood leaning against the door looking bored out of his mind.

"Its a jewelry store located on windows center. Mini will hack into the system turned off cameras and other alarms in the store. Lui and Nogla will control the crowd and shoot the guards. Vanoss, Wildcat and Del will steal as much jewelry as they possibly can. You have under 4 minuets to do this before a bell will go off and Cops will swarm the place. Now Del because you are so good with driving a motorcycle I'm going to get you to take all 3 bags and lose the cops. You'll then return to my factory. Vanoss, Wildcat you guys will escape in a car and go right and Lui and Nogla will go left. You will be in Armored cars and your job is to distract the cops from Del boy" Lester Explained

"How do we know that Delirious won't do a runner and steal all the money" I questioned eyeing the masked man.

"Because Delirious is the guy who helps on jobs. He helps newbies get money and complete heists. He takes the least amount of money yet still dose the job" Lester said patting Delirious back.

"And also I rather not be hunted by you guys, one of me and a lot to you" He said putting his hands up.

"Alright so when dose this all go down" I questioned.

"1 week from now, please don't get shot up by then" Lester said eyeing us all.

"Whatever" Delirious mumbled walking out the door.

"I'm warning you Del Boy don't do some Dangerous stunt" Lester yelled out.

"Fuck you" Delirious yelled back faintly. Lester shook his head.

"Tips for working with this guy, don't question him" Lester said walking us out of his factory.

"I still don't trust him" I mumbled.

"He seems un-trustworthy but I'm telling you guys he is an honest enough person and he wouldn't do something like that" Lester said. I frowned but said goodbye to the old guy and we left returning home.