•The Rejection• *

*Alexa's POV*
---

"Lexi, wake up. Alpha Kyle wants to see you," says an omega, who's a friend of mine. I look around and see an empty bed and no note. Hmm, oh well... maybe he had business to attend to? I hope. Yesterday was the best night ever. I met my mate! The alpha, Kyle. He's the top alpha and I'm proud he's my mate. We made love (?) yesterday. I go to my mirror but see no mark. Maybe... he forgot?

Anyway, I quickly shower and put on a black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and my black sandals. I dry my hair and head downstairs. "Hey, Kyle! Oh-um hey guys! Why's everyone looking at me like that?" I ask. Everyone in the pack is either glaring or scowling at me or both. What did I do? I look at Kyle and I can see he's angry, disgusted, ashamed, and embarrassed. "Um, what's wrong?" I ask, feeling weird. My dad comes up to me and slaps me.

"Ow, dad! What's that for? I didn't do anything!" I yell, holding my cheek as it stings. "You slut!" My father yelled. "What're you talking about dad?!" I yell, feeling weird. "You got me drunk and seduced me into your bed. When I was waiting for my mate. I bet you've slept with half the men in this pack!" My very own mate yells and that's when I feel my heart shatter.
"What are you talking about Kyle?! I am your mate! I was a virgin until yesterday!!" I yelled, my emotions flying everywhere at this point.

"No, you weren't. Slut!" Kyle yells, what did I do to him? Everyone in the pack started calling me names like slut and whore. Meanwhile, I'm crying, looking at my dad for help. All I see is the embarrassment in his eyes. I look at Kyle and he grins evilly. "I, Kyle Rivera reject you as my mate and ban you from the BlackStar pack, forever. I'll give you 5 minutes to leave my pack" He says and smirks.

Didn't they fucking hear him? They keep leering and I race upstairs to grab the safe box from behind a picture. I grab all the money my mom placed in there when she was alive and what I put in, adding to $10.5 billion. I race to my father's office... correction the man I called dad, and grab the only picture we have of mom in her natural form. That hoe will never see her face again! And like 3 million dollars from his safe. He thought I didn't know his code.

Ha! I spray Febreze and go to my room balcony and jump out. I shift into my wolf. Black fur with a blue dot on the left lower wolf leg. The biggest warrior wolf and an inch taller than the alpha. She always made me proud. I start running until I'm out of the pack territory and walk to my new life. Shit, I forgot to accept his rejection.

*
'Go back to mate. He wants us. He needs us' my wolf said desperately.
Did his wolf reach out to yours?
'No but I kn-' I stopped her. DULCE. LISTEN TO YOURSELF FOR FUCK SAKE. If his wolf didn't reach out to yours it's obvious he agrees and doesn't want us. Gosh, I'm not going back. Step a foot inside and they'll kill us. 'We are the Luna!' She protests. We're nothing, you idiot. He took that away. Now, remember this. This is the only thing we need. Your name is Dulce. My name is Alexandria Rene Summers. No more fucking Carter. Got it? I'm 17, Female, Rouge. Banned from our pack. Rejected by Kyle Rivera. I'm going to do what my mother couldn't when she stuck with that man. It was her right. She was an Alpha. She quit the position for that man. So I'm a rightful Alpha. I will make a pack someday. The Fury pack. She silently cried.
*

I run faster. Just forgetting about everything and everyone, for now, at least. I will make him pay no matter what. Kyle Rivera will pay with everything for what he did to me this day.