•Broken• *

"Has anybody seen Charlie? He was supposed to be back four days ago" Lucas says as he sees that one of his best guards hasn't been back from a search party. Links had been everywhere that he had to turn it off. "I don't know man but I'm worried now. I'll send a small pa-" Carlos begins. Charlie runs in. "My King, My king!" Charlie yells. Lucas sniffs and gets the scent of his beloved on Charlie. "Have you found my beloved!" Lucas asks, happy, but worried. Charlie begins explaining the whole story and finally, Lucas asks the question everyone has been dreading to ask. "Do you know where she is?" He asks. "Yes, my King... but she told me to tell you to let her go. She said she didn't want any of us in any harm. She said to let her go and try and be happy" Charlie bows down.

"I'm not leaving her with that fool! Where is she?" Lucas orders. "They're in an abandoned warehouse by the Draconian Marsh. In three days... she will be taken to the pack house she was born in so he can..." Charlie looks down, anger flowing through his veins at the thought of some bastard hurting his queen. "Don't you dare finish that sentence" Lucas orders. "Lucas, you should wait until the day. The bastard will be too excited to be ready. He'll put his guard down. We must pull all the search parties back. We have to have a super secretive meeting with the supernatural world leaders to discuss this and plan the attack. End with that bastard, once and for all" Alex says.

"You're right. Contact everyone and tell them to back off the search, to retreat back to their homes and rest. Jane! Contact the Kings, Queens, Lords, Ladies, Madames, Ministers. I want them in the meeting room in one hour! Charlie, don't let anyone see you. To those cowards, you're dead" Lucas begins ordering, his mood rising at soon being able to see his beloved. He caresses the ring inside his jean pocket. "Yes, my King. It's good to be back" Charlie says.

"It's good to have you back. How... How was she?" Lucas asks. "She was... not very well. But... well, I won't say in case someone can hear but... I believe she'll be okay" Charlie confesses. "Thank you," Lucas says. With that, Charlie leaves discreetly and Lucas goes to the throne room where the place his Queen is supposed to be seated. Tyler, Tj, Turner, Trevor, and Troy walk into the throne room, followed by the girls. "Father? We smelled her scent" Trevor says.

"Charlie, the missing guard was taken where she was and he escaped. She told him to and now he knows where she is. In three days, he plans to take her to the pack house... and force her to... mate him" Their father confesses. (They had finally learned what that meant by someone and to say they wouldn't speak for a week was a total and full understatement) "We won't let that happen! Mom will not suffer through that!" Turner yells. "You're right son. Don't worry, we will kill that bastard who took your mother" Luke says. "We might be young but, yes father. We will train and k-" Troy begins but their father cuts him off.

"No. You will be home with those who don't fight. I'm not risking one of you being kidnapped and used to his advantage" Lucas orders. They nod and along with the girls, they leave. In their minds, plotting on ways to search for their mother their own way.

*********

"Ladies, Gentlemen, we are sure you must be wondering why we detained every search party for the missing Queen. We have received information that the queen is abducted in a warehouse right next to the Draconian Marsh. She is in the basement tied by chains and has wolfsbane injected to her" Carlos explains. "Then why haven't any of my demons been able to trace her?" Lord Tyler, Master of Demons says.

"Sir, we believe we all may have traitors that have kept them off the radar," Lucas says. "Grin have no traitors! Grin no fool!" Grin, King of Giants refuses. "Nobody is saying you are, you illiterate fool!" The leader of Fae, Madame Sunil says as she rolls her eyes. "Now, don't be mean Sunil! He is just trying to protect his people. No one wants what King Lucas said to be true" Queen Denise, leader of mermaids says softly. "Denise is right but we must face the fact that what King Lucas said is true" Lord Giles, commander of reapers says.