•We are One• *

"Lucas! Where is my shirt?!" I yell.
"I don't know!" He yells back. "Well, you were the one who threw it" I yell back as I look for it. "Ugh. I'm going!" He comes out of the bathroom. "Nevermind, I found it," I say. He groans. "Really woman?!" He whines. "Oh shush!" I mutter. He goes to the bathroom again. "Hey! Where are MY pants?" He yells. "I don't know. Have you checked the closet?!" I ask, okay, yell at him. He walks over and rummages through it for a bit. "There it is!" He says loudly. "If you two don't stop yelling, I swear! You are stinking supernatural creatures for gosh sake. And.. you're in the same room!" Alexander complains from outside mine and Lucas's room. "Oh hush!! Kids? Are you ready!?" I yell. The five come walking into the room.

They all answer in unison. "Yes, mom" creepy. "Okay, go on downstairs. Everything should be ready" I order and they nod. I quickly put on my shirt and realize I'm getting a tiny bit fat. I glare at my stomach and it suddenly disappears as if it were never there. I keep quiet and quickly go downstairs. I pass kids and adults trying to find their family or their spot and others in robes or crying. I hug a few and go to the front. I stand there and my kids come over. Those mischievous kids. I loved them a lot.

"Mom, can we ask you something?" Troy asks. "Sure kids" I smile. Turner speaks. "What's mating?" I quickly cough and my kids look at me, expecting an answer. "Where did you hear that?" I ask. "We overheard some people talking and saying that they couldn't wait until the Alpha and her mate, mated. Or something. It was pieces we overheard" Trevor confessed. "Uh... well mating is..." I see Lucas coming outside and I smirk.

"Ask dad. He can tell you better than I can" I say innocently. They nod and run to their dad. I listen and when they ask, he chokes on his air. He glares at me and I smirk. They come back. "What did Dad say?" I ask. "He said we didn't want to know and he'd tell us when we were older. Can we ask you something else?" Turner says. "Well, well, my little Turner. You are mighty talkable today. What is it dear?" I smile. Turner is the youngest and the shyest at times. "Can we take our motorcycles today? Please?! We promise not to go too far and stay close by" he begs and makes puppy dog eyes. I can't resist them.

"Okay, but... you have to take the girls with you," I say quickly. They agree right away. They smile and I smile back at them. I can't believe I missed their birthday and mine as well. I really missed my family and now I'm going to a big kingdom where I have to be a Queen. I never told anyone, not even Lucas, but I would have liked to stay here. Where it all started... "Baby! Let's go. We have to be there soon" I hear Lucas yell, excited. "Okay, give me a minute" I yell back. I turn and see all the faces of the people I'm leaving behind. Most of them are coming with me but others have decided to stay. I would have too.

"My people, I will miss you all. You are my family and nothing will change that. I'll come back every month. I'll miss you all dearly. I leave you with my best friend and most trusted person, Alexander. He will be my... governor" I say as I look at Alexander and his kind rouges, who even though they hated packs, they accepted ours. "I leave with a heavy heart but I need to do this for my people. They are now my people as much as you all are" I finish. I get a huge bear hug from them all and I smile. I wave at them as I get into my car and nod at the boys.

They start up their motorcycles. No, not real ones, gosh that would be hazardous. Those kiddie ones. I nod and they drive. Lucas and I, in the car behind. I wave and whistle. They close the gates and I smile slightly. I sigh and look down. "You okay baby?" He tries to hold my hand but I pull back a bit. "Yeah I'm fine, just fine" I mutter. All the memories flash through my head. I feel a tear go down and he stays quiet for the remainder of the ride. When we finally get there, I immediately get out and sigh. I breathe and go to the kids. I hug them and turn to the castle to see Carlos, his mate, and my in-laws. Carlos grinning, the in-laws scowling. I hug Carlos.

"In-laws. So nice, not, to see you. We are home" I smile rudely. I turn to my family and smile. "Pack. My... in-laws. You two, my family! My pack. There are more of us at home. Some decided to stay. We are ONE now and no one shall change that. It is the day... that Werewolves and Vampires shall live together as one. And maybe... inter-breed. Carlos, if you may take the pack to their new homes? Girls, you will be living in the castle with me. As well as my Beta and Gamma. Kids, get off your bikes and go take them into the garage, then go get comfy in your rooms. Carlos, are the rooms adjoined as I asked?" I turn to Carlos and he winks. I smile at him.

"Yes, ma'am. They're adjoined. Santiago, take these young ladies and the princes to their chambers. King, Queen, your chamber is awaiting. We knocked down the wall beside yours, Luke, so you would have a bigger room. My beloved, color-coordinated" Carlos explains. "I did black and a galaxy color. I hope you like it, my Queen" his mate explains. "Thanks, Lillian," I tell her. "You're welcome, my Queen" she bows. I laugh.

"Please, no formality. We are friends after all" I tell her. I smile and I motion for Lucas to show me the room. He nods and takes me upstairs. He leads me to a door and I open it. Inside is very pretty. The room is huge. I smile and then slightly frown. Gosh, I miss my home. I shake my head lightly. No! This is my new home now. I have to stop this, it is for the kingdom and him. I forced him to live in my world, now I'll have to live in his. I turn and smile at him. I feel it forced and turn around. I lay in the bed and smile. It's so cozy.

I feel a weight on the bed and see him lying next to me. I smile at him and hug him. "I'm sorry for pulling my hand away. It's just that... it was my home... I was so used to it and it hurts to be so apart from those lands. Where I became Alpha, that thanks to that, I met you" I cuddle against him and he hugs me tightly. "Its okay baby. I understand. It's not your fault. Now. How about a tour? You can tell me what you want to be changed" he offers. I smile at him. "Okay but let me change first. I'm pretty sure your mother will find whatever excuse to shem me. Let's see. What did she teach me? oh yes!" Suddenly all our clothes accommodates itself with the spell Lucia taught me. I smile. I rush to the closet and change. "Done, let's go!" I say happily. He smiles and we hold hands. We go downstairs and he shows me the throne room.

"The colors. The colors all clash together. Also, we need mini thrones for the kids. My throne has to be the height of yours" I point out. "Santi, see to whatever changes my beloved wants to make," Lucas says. Santiago comes out and nods. He writes it down. We move on to his office. "Bigger desk, another chair, lighter colors... not too light! Just the perfect amount of it to make it look menacing but cozy" I turn to my mate. It's his house in the first place. "Whatever you wish," he says, happy. I smile and we move on from room to room.

Once the tour is over, basically the whole castle will change. By then, it's night time. We go to the kid's room and see them sleeping together with the girl's on the carpet. "Awe. That's why I wanted the carpet. Come on, let's go" I make sure they're covered then we walk out. I close the door and we go to our rooms. "You know... technically, I'm not the Queen. I'm not married. There's no ring on it" I taunt. I show him my ring finger. "Is that a suggestion?" He says. He comes and holds me. I laugh. Sure is...

"I don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Now, I have to shower" I head to the bathroom. "Want to help save the environment by saving water?" He smirks and I laugh. "Uh... Nice try Mr. Sneaky Pants" I go to him. We laugh and I kiss him. We kiss for a while before I pull away and smirk, walking to the bathroom. "Tease!" I just smirk.

***

A/N: Here it is y'all. I'm really, really, sorry but I totally forgot about my books. I don't know but I promise I'll really try to update. I saw how many people read my book, 619!!! Thank you! I never knew it would have that much reads! I expected so few. Anyways I'm already starting with the next chapter but I'm kinda going through writer's block. But here it is let me stop. 😌
Truly love y'all!
~Citlali

(Another A/N: We have really gone from 619 reads to 38 something K?! Thank you everyone for reading ❤️)