•I've got you my Queen• *

Hello everyone. This chapter is going to be only Lucas' POV. The next chapter will be only Alexandria's POV at the same time frame but from her point of view. I'm like 70% sure this book is almost over. The next update will be an Author's Note. Then I'll post the next chapter. Love you all. (Btw did anyone see Descendants 2 oml!!!😍😍)
~Citlali💙

Punch Punch, left hook, kick, shove, push, side turn, right hook, punch, block, block, punch, lower punch, kick! "Lucas!" Janelle yells. Punch, punch, kick, sho- "Dad!! Janelle found something!" Tj yells. I stop as soon as I realize they're there and I wipe my face of the sweat with my towel. "Oh, Sorry Elle, boys. What's up?" I ask. "So I checked through the archives in the library and turns out the marsh belonged to the old owners of the castle. Turns out we are owners, technically speaking. I found the plans for the house. This is dated only one year prior to Alexandria getting the land. Here is the inside and here's the marsh. I'm thinking if we go in, in small groups and cover ourselves with the mud and water in the marsh, it'll be hard for them to catch our scent" Janelle explains, looking at me.

"That's a good idea. As well as the Demon King and the Fae Queen are going to help us hide our scents but this is also good. Alexander, have you made sure everyone is accounted for? How many are going?" I say as Alex comes over. "Yes everyone is accounted for. About all of them volunteered but only 150 are going of nearly 2,000" Alex says. "Good. We have 15 from each leader, 30 vampires, and 150 werewolves. That's 345 or so. That's enough to surround the marsh. I want those pieces of shit dead" I say. Everyone nods and I walk to my kids. "Boys, listen to me clearly"

They nod. "Whatever happens to me, I'm going to bring your mother back. I want you to promise me you'll take care of your mother and make sure she takes care of her duties as Alpha and Queen. When it's time, on your 18th birthday, you five will become Kings and rule over the Vampire kingdom and the pack" I tell them. "Nothing will happen dad. Hopefully, this goes as planned and we will all be together when the time comes" Tyler says. I nod and hug my kids. They hug back and the girls come in as well.

"I want you to stay here and to defend the pack. The elders and our warriors will be here. If anyone plans to attack we'll be ready. You five are our protectors here" I tell them. They nod and the girls take them away to go eat some lunch. "Luke! Maddox is outside!" Janelle yells. "Let him in before anyone sees him!" I yell back. I walk behind Janelle and when Maddox comes in, he arrives with his mate, his child, and his pack. He bows and I motion for him to rise. "I owe my life and my family's life to Alexandria. Please take my mate and child in and let me battle by your side. My pack is grateful to her and they will fight alongside you" Ryder Maddox says. I nod, knowing he was honest and wanted to repay her.

"June! Take Mrs. Maddox and her child to the others. Carlos, lead Alpha Maddox and his pack to the others. Inform them of our plan. The others should be here soon with their people" I command. Carlos nods and leads Maddox and his pack to the training grounds. I make sure the doors are locked and then I use my speed and run to the section that isn't covered. I hear my soldiers running and in less than a minute they arrive, their armor majorly blocking their hearts. I inform them of where they have to go and they begin walking.

They all successfully cross the barrier and they salute before running to the grounds. People begin arriving outside the gate and I make sure all the leaders are there with their people before speaking. "Welcome. Thank you all for joining me to save my Queen and the top Alpha. Everyone will go through the barrier. The barrier will turn red and not let the person in if anyone is the traitor. If you may step into line behind your leaders" I say. Everyone nods and does as I had said. First steps up Sir Tyler of Demons. He steps in and is soon followed one by one by his people.

Once they are all through he nods and follows Jane, who proceeds to lead them to the training grounds. They seem to pull darkness from nowhere as they walk. Madame Sunil flutters into the barrier successfully and her fae follows, flying all the way to the training grounds, their heavy armor not bothering them one bit. Everyone goes in with no problem until the oracles. Oracle Olga goes in and she is followed by her lady in waiting, Sahash. The barrier turns a light shaded red and she is instantly grabbed by Carlos, who bares his fangs. Others pass by quickly, almost scared. The final Oracle who is noticeably the "omega", steps into the territory and the barrier lights up but then shuts off and repeats.