•The Fam• *

So you know how it's weird meeting your boy/girl friend's parents? Yeah, it's even harder, now that they know I almost could've killed their son. I fiddle with my fingers as we are walking. I hear them and stand up straight. I'm not letting them see my nervousness. I smile slightly as I greet them. I stand beside Lucas and he hugs me by my waist. I relax slightly and smile at his parents. "Alexandria Rene Summers. I'm Lucas's mate or beloved. Welcome to my home" I say, shaking their hands. She nods. Okay...

"Ex-King and Queen. So I hear you tried to kill my son" His mom says, looking at my house in some sort of way. "Ahh. Yes. Funny story. Sit down please" They sit all properly, including Lucas. I smile slightly. I try to sit next to Luke but he places me on his lap. Really? "So, we met, when I needed beds for my pack. He worked there with 3 other guys. We met and we got along then, three days later the council was going to arrive, he confessed I was his mate. For a couple of days, well it was good. Then when we were going to leave for the first pack, the Rouge King came and asked for my hand in marriage and I said no. Luke asked why I didn't tell Alexander of us being mates. I told him I couldn't focus on that now" the queen made a small nod of approval.

"He and I argued, I told him I could not right then. That it wouldn't work out. He was future King, I was an Alpha. I had responsibilities with this pack. I promised their protection. I told him he could go with us, or go to you. When we finished our first pack, there was a letter in my suitcase. He said I was right and that he left. Surely two days later his coronation was announced, and his marriage was too. We needed one last pack. But Lucia could no more so we went back. I told my Beta I'd be back soon and I headed out. When I arrived at his room he was there like a creep. We argued and then made up" I explain the whole story in a short version.

"In our argument, we used weapons against each other" Lucas tells them.
"Yep-" I stop as June begins speaking. "Alpha sorry to interrupt. But according to Blair-" she begins and I nod. My "mother-in-law" glares at June and interrupts her. "Doesn't the service not know we are here. Shoo!" She says, indignant and looking at me, ordering me silently to tell June to leave. I glare. "I'm sorry but this is a pack member and a member of my family. So don't disrespect her. Now, what was it June?" I ask and I ignore the Queen's glare. June bows. "According to Blaire, Alpha Kyle's troops along with about 30 hunters, are outside the castle. This includes the hunter that had the two and your kids. Also in the secret entrance is Rouge King Alexander" June says, looking down. I link her and tell her to ignore them because they aren't important. She smiles softly and nods.

"Allow entrance to Alex, tell him to meet me in the tactics room as well as the top warriors, this is a Code K. You know what to do," I say. We had trained for months for something like this. I had imagined Kyle would do something like this. "Yes Alpha," she says. June taps away on her tablet and a silent alarm rings throughout everyone through the mind link. We'd just received it as a gift from Lucas when we became the number one pack. The kids stop playing and quickly gather their stuff, put them in the toy shed, and run inside the castle.

They head up to the highest tower. I spot the T's with the girls coming. I whistle and they come over to me. "Listen. I want you to head up to the tower. If there aren't any adults, you 5 are in charge. Whatever you do, please don't go outside. Easton is here. Please, I don't want to lose my kids. Okay? Your dad and I, we are gonna be ready. Don't worry. Get Rick and Gina. I don't want them there. They could get affected by seeing Easton" I say. They nod and hug me. I head to the tactics area and I can hear the faint knocks, well pounding, on the stone part of the gates outside.

I go in and head to the big chair. I sit down and greet Alex. "Alexander" I nod. He grins. "Alexa. Good day, well not really. So we have war, yay. Now, what's up?" Alex says sarcastically. I smile. "We have 5 teams. There's Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Team 09. Team 09 is to go East of the borders. I'm pretty sure they'll try to jump the gates. When we first made the gates, I made it so it was able to be put down, going down into the ground. We will do that. We must be fair, we aren't cowards. Team Gamma you will go to the northwest. Team Beta will protect the south. Team Alpha and Delta will protect the North Flank. They'll go through the north"