•Argument or Make out session?• *

We didn't go to Black Star. I had totally forgotten about Lucy. I ordered her to rest and not use magic for a bit. We decided to wait a bit in order for us to all settle in and figure everything out. When we returned home, I found everyone socializing and as it turns out, they all helped and went and bought clothes and even built two pack houses and furnished them. I smile and I let them celebrate with a bonfire. I head up to my room and then go downstairs to the weapons area. I pick up some guns and knives. I take them all upstairs and put it in the bag. I link Janelle to tell her I'm going to be gone for a day or two. She says okay, knowing not to even start asking. I shift into my wolf and run.

*********
When I get to the Vampire Kingdom, I hide up a tree to watch. I fall asleep

*********

When I awake, I jump into another tree, still tired but agile. I look into the windows and find a dark room but with a balcony, unlike the other rooms, obviously Luke's. Drama King. I get in and I step in to see Luke sitting in a seat. "I was expecting you, my loved one," he says, looking down at the ground. I mutter and throw a knife I kept with me at all times... Purposely missing just inches from his ear. Blood pours out. Why didn't he stop it!? He stands and with his speed and strength pushes me against a wall in an instant. I want to kill him.

"You shouldn't have done that. Don't you realize you're in my turf now? I'm king. This is my world" He states seriously and I see a dark smirk. "Where you always so cocky or is this the true form you were hiding?" I say harshly. I lightly press a stake to his heart and he lets me go. I throw it and miss him on purpose. "You left me!" I yell as I throw a knife. "You said... I am not worth it!" He throws a silver dagger, grazing my cheek. I ignore the sting. "You were gonna marry that bitch" I shoot my pistol. "You said... We weren't good enough" He lets a tear fall as a dagger flies at me. I catch it and throw it back harder. Soon we say all that's on our minds and we're out of stuff to throw at one another.

We run and meet up in the middle. I jump him and kiss him. He kisses back. Shit, I missed this...I missed him. I kiss harder and soon we are having a full-on make-out session. He lays me down on his bed and lightly grazes my skin with his fangs. I moan and nod, he looks at me and I nod again. He bites me. I let my canines grow. I bite his neck and I hear him groan. I pull my canines out and he pulls his fangs out, I smile and I kiss him. "I don't want to do this but we can't be together. No, I mean we'll be together but no one can know we are mates or beloveds. At least until a year. Please, I want to see my pack grow before we come here. Or I don't know, please. I promise when the year is over, I will return to you. The whole pack and I" I promise. He sighs. "Very well, My queen. I shall wait. Well, you must go. The guards say they have caught a werewolf scent. I'll visit you in a month" I kiss him and nod, "I'll have to hide my scent you know" I point out and he smiles satisfied at knowing our scents are mixed together.

"As do I. And your mark" he points out and I touch my neck. "Same. Love you babe" I reach the balcony. "Love you my queen" I smile and jump off.