•Remember my Queen• *

A/N super short!!
OK SO I'M SORRY BECAUSE I HAVEN'T POSTED IN MILLIONS OF YEARS!!! I HAVE JUST STARTED HIGH SCHOOL AND IT'S ALL!!!!......W.E ANYWAYS I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THIS BOOK TWO MORE CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE!!! UHM... HERE IT IS!!!!
~Citlali💙
*********

-Third Person POV-

Dulce takes control of Alexandria's body and smiles at Kyle who just grins evilly. Dulce is oblivious to the evil grin though and hugs him. Lucas and everyone outside the house hears everything that was said and Lucas freaks out. "I didn't know dad! I swear! Ahh! This wasn't supposed to happen! How did I not see it before!" Tyler yells as he holds his head. Lucas quickly runs to Tyler and cradles him.

"It's okay son! Don't hurt yourself, please. Kyle must have done some type of thing" Lucas carries Tyler while making sure the other kids were okay. "I am going in. I want all of you to leave. Whatever happens, Carlos has my will. Children, go with Alex and his mate" Lucas orders. Alex shakes his head furiously. "No, I need to be there too. Go with Cathy. She's like a sister to me" Alex says firmly as he hugs his mate. "Alexander, please. Not now" Everyone begins arguing.

Finally, everyone agrees. Everyone leaves while her sons, her adopted nieces, Lucas, Jennifer, Janelle, Alex, and Alexa's father stay. "We can't hurt mom. Remember what Tyler said. Only she can kill him" Tj reminds. "Mother is fighting her own battle right now. She must convince Kyle, who's inside, to push. He has given up. Dulce is in a trance-like state. We must get to her but not hurt her. We must make mom fight for her body back" Tyler explains. "Let's remember her of everything" Alex proposes. They enter the house.

"They're coming, Dulce. Hurt them" Sean smirks. "Yes, my love" Dulce says. Dulce turns to face the door, so does Sean, still holding his hand. Inside Alexa hears what is happening and tries, but fails to take over. She turns in circles but finds emptiness. She sees a small light and goes to it to see Kyle. She realizes she's entered his mind. She walks to where he is at and slaps him hard. He is shocked.

****Mind*****

"Kyle! Why aren't you trying to battle your Wolf!" She yells to him. "Because what's there to fight. He wants world domination. So do I..." He says but doesn't sound so convinced. "Kyle, you have to stop this. Please! I know you aren't so bad. I just want my family back. I want this all to stop" Alexa begs him. "That's the thing, Alexa. I have no family. No one that loves me. At least like this, I have you or Dulce. I regret my foolishness. Rejecting and humiliating you like that. Now you have everything. The world's best pack, a beloved who has never doubted you, children, your father back, your 'grandpa', friends, a brother. I have nothing. There is nothing worth fighting for" Kyle looks down. His face covered with guilt and anguish. She watches him and knows what is best. She can't feel it forever.

"Kyle, I forgive you. You do have something worth fighting for. I well, I have to kill you, but you'll be reborn. Everything that has happened will be forgotten by you. You'll grow up someplace else and you'll find the right girl for you. Please, Kyle, I need my family back" Alexa begs. Kyle looks up. If he dies he could be happy. "Okay, but I need you to do something for me," Kyle says. Alexa nods. "I want you to cremate me, and let my ashes go into the forest in your pack. I hear it's magical" Kyle says. She nods

"I swear Kyle" Alexa swears. Kyle nods and stands. He hugs Alexa and she hugs back. "You should go back to your mind now. This is going to hurt" Kyle says, his old face, that smile Alexa used to love when she had a young crush on him, coming back just for a second. Alexa nods and leaves.

*********

As soon as they come into the basement, they are attacked by water. Lucas and Alexander quickly block the kids from getting hit. Once the water is taken back, they turn to see them. Lucas holds back his hurt at seeing his beloved with Kyle. "As you can see, Lucas. She'd rather be with me than all of you" Sean says, smirking. Lucas holds himself from attacking. "You mutt! Alexa doesn't want to be with you. You seduced Dulce when she was at her weakest moment! I may be a vampire and have no wolf or powers but she loves me!" Lucas yells. "Don't lie to your ugly self" Sean glares. "I'm not. If you think I'm lying a look at her neck and mine. She bears my mark and I bear hers. You and Dulce may be mated but so am I with Alexa and her" Lucas smirks. Sean looks at her neck and Dulce too. Lucas smiles softly. Soon.