•Hoping• *

**This chapter is dedicated to @Nocturna99. Thank you for your lovely comment. I will update as much as possible. **

"Er... Hey guys, come here often?" I look down and try not to look at Luke. I'm suddenly hugged and I look up gently. It's Alexander. "You little piece of... Alexandria! I thought... My basically twin was about to die! Next time, I'm killing you myself" He tells me. He pulls away and then the boys hug me. "Mom! I was scared" Tyler yells as he hugs me. "Us too! If it wasn't for Tyler, we wouldn't have known where you were!" Tj says.

"Don't ever do that again! We already lost a mom and a dad. You're our mom now" Trev orders. They all tell me that I shouldn't have done that, then hug me. I look up and see Luke. I look down, then I look up again and this time he's looking at me. Before I speak, he rushes over and kisses me. I kiss back and then we hear a gagging noise. We pull away and see Alex.

"Real mature Alex" I roll my eyes. "I know," he says, smug. Lucas and I look at each other and apologize. "Sorry," we both say at the exact same time. We look at each other and laugh. "Look, Alexa. I'm sorry, I should have trusted you but then again it's not your fault you were under a love spell but still. I'm so freaking sorry. I shouldn't have" Lucas apologizes and I look at him confused. "What? What do you mean love spell?" I ask. "Tyler said a love potion or spell, whatever, was cast by Maddox, but only because that bastard, Kyle, has his mate and his pup. I wish I could hate him but he had a reason" Lucas explains.

"Then we must help him, but right now I want to be with my family. My mate" I say firmly. "And we want to be with you. Alexander, make sure no one knows the Queen is here" Lucas commands. "Anything else, my King?" Alex taunts. "Oh, hush Alex. But that's all, thanks," I say and he laughs. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. We missed you" Alex hugs me again. "I missed you all too. Come on pups. We must go home for now" I say as I hold my children.

"Tomorrow, Lucas will call Maddox so that you can fake you want to discuss with him, then we'll talk" I order. "Got it but right now, we want to spend time with you, my Queen" Alex taunts. "So do I, My King, my princes, my gov. Lucas... I have been thinking of something... For a long time now" I turn to Luke. "What is it?" He asks. "We have been targeted ever since we got together. My pack is losing the fear we once had. I don't want to leave you, but it's difficult. We should fake us splitting up. We fake that we are being civilized and having a treaty because we technically need each other" I explain and he looks hurt.

"Don't look at me like that, please. Both of our people aren't very excited about mingling. Your vampires hate my werewolves and my werewolves aren't very patient with the Vamps" I explain.  He sighs and nods. "You're right. We have to do this for our kingdoms. Once this is over we shall join again. We can meet in secret though, right?" Lucas asks and I nod. "As often as we can. The boys will go back and forth since we are like, divorced... But they'll stay with me more as to prevent anything" I explain. "So no... mating?" Lucas asks sheepishly. "Lucas!" I yell. I point at the kids. "What?!" He says. Oh gosh.

"No. At least... not yet" I say. We smile at each other and I hear a gagging noise. "Ew. I don't want to hear that. By the way, I'm lonely. I need to date someone. Or meet my mate" Alex says.
Lucas and I look at each other and smile. We turn and look at Alex. "What? Don't look at me like that! What is it now?!" Alex says as he sees our faces. "You know how you wanted to marry me?" I ask. "Ugh yeah. I was so surprised you said no to me. I mean look at me! I'm so gorgeous!" Alex compliments himself. I scoff.

"So humble. Anyways... you have to fake you're my boyfriend" I say. "Ew," he says. I glare. "Excuse me?!" I yell. "I mean... I can't. A) I think he'd kill me. B) You aren't my type. C) Why? And D) I think I found my mate... but I'm not exactly sure because I saw her for like a split second," He says nervously. "I'm happy for you but seriously... at least we'd have to flirt in front of almost everyone. Also, Lucas is in on the plan and he knows it's all made up" I explain. "Yeah, bro. It's all so we can be together in the end. Come on Alex, we need your help" Lucas begs.

"... You owe me. If I meet my mate, we have to inform her though" Alexander puts that as a condition. "Deal. Also, we need to explain this to the kids. Or they'll hate us" I say as I look at the boys, a bit away from us after escaping me and talking with the girls. "I'll talk to them. You guys... do whatever... But no mating... Ew" Alex says. I punch his arm. He leaves and goes up to the kids, walking ahead of us and we laugh. Alexander Vashnov.

"Wow, he is so childish sometimes. I don't know how we are even friends" I laugh again. "Me neither. To think I hated him for trying to marry you, and now I'm going to let him flirt with you" Lucas laughs at the irony. "All because of my pack supposedly being The 'Slut' Pack. If only they knew" I say as I roll my eyes. Sometimes that nickname makes me want to kill everyone. We've already had 10 mistakes. "If they knew, they would consider you weak. Plus, some believe this is the pack that'll change the werewolf community. They gave you an official theme song too. Beyonce's, Run the world (girls). It's actually pretty good" Lucas says honestly. "Really?! How do you know all this?"

He looks at me. "King of the vamps, duh. Most gossip around the SuperN world is made up by vampires. Since we are, pretty much everywhere" Lucas answers. "How long has it been since you fed?" Alexa asks, suddenly remembering. He rarely fed in front of her but she always made sure he drank. About two weeks" He admits. "WHAT!? Lucas, you can't go without more than a week!! Here" I say. I put my wrist out and towards his hand.

This is the second time. "No thank you. I can hold it until we get back" He says, not wanting to. "Lucas. Your eyes are turning red. You can't hold on much longer. Now drink. Don't worry I'm okay. I learned that I won't lose as much as you drink. Perks of being mates" I smile. Lucas sighs but grabs my wrist gently and licks around my wrist before his fangs come out and he bites. I feel a tingle of pleasure passing through my whole body and I sigh happily. After another minute he pulls away and licks the wound.

The bite starts to heal and I see him licking the remaining blood from his lips and his eyes going back to their natural color. "Better?" I ask and he nods. "Excellent" he replies. "How does it taste? Is it different from all the others you've drunk?" I ask, curious. "It's intoxicating. I've heard of others tasting their beloved's blood but since you're a werewolf and you can control water... well it's good... Really good" He admits. "Well... thank you," I say after a minute. We laugh and I hug him. "Don't ever, ever, not feed for that long. It's dangerous for you. Okay?" I reprimand.

"Okay, My Queen" he bows. "Oh stop. Come on, help me stand up" He stands and he gives me a hand. When I stand up, he suddenly carries me. "I can stand, you know" I remind him, but find this comfy. "Oh, I know. But it's one of our only times we'll be together" he reminds me. "Okay then, proceed" He chuckles and starts walking while up-front, Alex is talking to some confused looking sons of mine. They finally turn and look at Luke and I. They smile and nod at Alex. These boys are too smart for their own good. I just hope everyone else believes us. I hope this is for the good of everyone... But most of all, I hope Kyle dies soon.