•Poseidon King Carter• *

"He... He was born with complications, my Queen. I fear he will not survive the night" The pack doctor says as he puts the baby boy besides Alexa. "I'm so sorry, so sorry Alexa... I never knew... I would have never..." Kyle says, having overcome Luke's body. "You didn't know... I didn't know... I should have felt him! He was in me!" Alexa cries. "My Queen, we have a way, that can save him, but you can't see him ever, not until he is eighteen years of age. That is how long it shall take, but even then, he may not want to see you. He may reproach and hate you at first. But, you must understand this thing, will make him half immortal, and not your son, but the goddess's" Elder Mist says. Alexa kisses her baby boy on the head. She looks at his hazel eyes and lets a tear fall. "Please don't hate nor forget me, my son. I would rather for you to hate me than for you to die. At least, let me name him" She begs. The elders agree. "He shall be named, Poseidon. God of seas, gentle yet dangerous. I know you are meant for great things my son. Don't forget your father and I love you, even though you can never be with us" Alexa cries as she hands her baby to the elders. "I want everyone minus me and my mate to forget him. Poseidon would cause too much grief. The pack is just recovering from the attack" the elder witch makes it happen. They begin leaving. "Poseidon King Carter shall always be loved, that is one thing I want you to tell my child when he's of age! Poseidon was too great to be with us but he will always be loved, whether he knows it growing up or not! No matter what happens!" Alexa yells from the room. Elder Clark mentally records what she says, turning so he sees Alexa's state. "When the time comes, I'll personally show him" Elder Clark, of elves, says to himself. It has been forgotten!

😅Surprise????