•Issues at hand• *

(A/n: This story is currently under major repairs! Please continue reading. My editing won't affect the stories plot. (maybe toward the end). Thank you for all your support on my story and I may just enter it into the Wattys for 2019!)
---

I slowly wake up and find myself in between Janelle and Jennifer. I smile as I move gently. I head to my room making sure everyone in the living room is still asleep and I take a shower. I change into professional yet chic clothing and go over to the kitchen. I take the necessary items out of the fridge and I start making eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I see everyone coming in and sitting down at the dining tables. They all greet me and I smile as I fill up plates and hand them to Tj, who hands passes them down.

Soon everyone has there own plate and the extra food is placed on the center of the table in case they want more, which they will. I sit at the head with Luke by my side. I smile and we start eating. I'm such a good cook. "Okay, we have like 5 issues needing a solution. As of yesterday, we have 7 packs we are allowed to go to. The most definite one we are going to last is my old pack. There's six left. I'm taking suggestions. Yes, Reed?" I keep eating. "Ellington pack. The one where males are more dominant. When my old pack went to visit, the males ordered women around and the females were beaten pretty badly. I actually got banned for trying not to get one of them whipped" He tells us and I nod. I mark it down.

"That'll be the first we go to," I tell him. Soon many more people raise their hands and after some discussion we choose. "These are the packs we will visit. They're also in order" They listen as I list them off. "Ellington pack, Lupus pack, Weddington pack, RedWolf pack, ShadowMoon pack, Hellington pack, and the BlackStar pack" they nod and I nod back. "2nd issue. Pack scent. I received a call from Elder Redrick. He said we need to choose a scent so others will know" After 30 minutes of debate we choose.

" Our scent from now on will be Fresh Rain apart from your natural scents" I look for confirmation and they nod. "Issue number 3. Who will go with me? I've decided. Luke, Sebastian, Elliot, Devon, and Jenny" They agree. "My new top warriors; Jessica, Danielle, Abigail, Christopher, Zach, Alex, David, and Dylan. As well as Blake" The ones named nod. "Issue 4. Positions. Warriors we've got for now, all of you are to train. Unless of a disability that won't allow you, then you'll work on something else. This pack is to be ready for whatever's to come. Pack doctor. Who here used to be pack doctor?" 4 raise their hands.

"Huh. Okay then, Lucia and Luna you will be my healers. Mrs. Travolta, you Luna, Mrs. Mantos, Dilae, Annie, Sephora, Draco, Seth, Xavier, and Riley shall be my elders. When training begins, half a year later we will see who can beat the other in a fight. That'll determine your rank if you want to become a warrior" they nod, accepting the challenge. "The last is more so of a when we leave. We leave in two hours. Janelle, you will stay as the head while I'm are gone.

Janelle nods. "We don't want a repeat of last time so no kids can go near the gate. Shifts. 8 a.m to 10 am is for around the territory. 8 am to 4 pm for gates is Matt, then Theo then Fran. Cooks are volunteers. If you don't, there's a paper over there, for chores. Those are for the teens. Sign where you'll volunteer. For those who don't, when the spots are done, we are going to work outside here. We need spies" they nod, my planning all set. "As we progress, we will find stuff to do. If you find rouges, get them here. The town beside is our territory. Don't forget that. Well, I'll see you guys before we leave. I'm going to my study" They say thanks for the food and I head to my new study.

~~~

*two hours later*

I'm looking through papers in the study. They're papers I found there and they seemed interesting. I hear a knock. "Enter," I say without looking up. "Alpha. Er. The Rouge King has come to see you" June, my self-appointed secretary, tells me. I sigh. What does he want? "Let him in," I say, not wanting wars already. "Yes, Alpha," Jane bows and leaves. A few minutes later, a tall, tanned, and handsome, man comes in. He's what seems to be 20. I stand and motion for him to sit. "Rouge King, Alexander Vanshnov. 23, Mateless. What brings you here?" I don't want it to sound offensive but to clearly show I don't like how he just let himself come into my house like that. He's no king here, nor ever will he be. He's a normal rouge who just happens to control over 5000 fearless, vicious rouges.

"Alexandria Rene Summers. Formally known as Carter, 18. Rejected by the one and only. Single" He winks. "I have come to offer you a treaty in exchange for your hand," He says, not bothering to beat around the bush. For a second I'm shocked. "N-" before I can graciously say no, someone stops me. "Hell, to the fucking no" I turn and so does Alexander and there is Lucas, standing and glaring. Twilight much? "Er. What're you doing here?" I ask. Was this not supposed to be my sanctuary? "That's her decision! Hm... Interesting! Vampire, Bloodsucker, Leech. I sense jealousy! Ahh! Lucas. Prince Lucas. 19, Future king. Yeah, I remember you! You ran away from your kingdom. Appears you got in this pack. Hmm. You'll make a great servant for me when I marry her. Yes. Well, I'll send for the lady to start our wedding plans" He stands and begins heading out. "She'll d-" I stop Lucas.

"Lucas! Alexander, my answer is no. He is not becoming your servant, you aren't sending anyone or shit. Okay? This is my territory and my home so as long as you are here, I give the orders. I won't become your wife. Hell, I'm not being anyone's wife at this time. Not when I have pressing concerns. Now if you, Alexander, will come back in a month or so, we will discuss a treaty without marriage. Okay?" He looks at me before grinning. "Yes indeed," he says. "Alex..." I try the name. He smiled. "Don't say a word about anything you've seen in this territory. You may make up whatever you wish but no revealing the truth" I inform him, hoping my trust on not making an oath with him is correct.

"Got it, babe. I will be back in a month" Alex grins. "Good day," I sigh in defeat, knowing he'll call me that even more if I tell him not to. I smile back. I wait until he leaves the office and then I sit down. I start on the papers again. I hear another knock and I tell whoever it is to enter. "Alpha, the rouge king has left. Also, we have packed your items and everything's there. The council has sent a messenger to give you this. As of now, the industrial empire your mother's family had formed, is now yours, Alpha. Your... father has been informed a relative took over. News is he's quite furious. Well, the alpha as well, he has demanded to see this relative" June hands me the papers.

"Very, very well! Thank you June, send a messenger to the Black Star. Tell them the relative shall arrive in... a weeks span. They can't know my name, but if they ask for a name say its Ali" I say quickly and smile. "Yes Alpha," she responds. With that June leaves and I stand up. I go over to the door and as I'm about to open it, I hear his voice. "Why haven't you told anyone you're my beloved?" I turn to see a furious Lucas. What the hell?

"I haven't told anyone because I have important things to do, like save those women and children. I haven't said anything because I want to wait. I can't think about relationships right now. My pack needs me" I was serious. I didn't work this hard to be swept off my feet and give everyone everything off to him. He moves closer to me. "I need you. And you need me" he says. I back away and look out the window. "In a way, yes, but I'm not risking my pack, these people who need me for you. We're the most hated pack right now. You are an escapee Vampire PRINCE! Sooner or later, you have to take the throne, Luke. Now, I must go" I sigh.

"Go if you want to, or stay. I'd love it if you went with us, but I have to go" I firmly state. I look at him one last time. I go out the door and see the ones leaving with me waiting. "Okay guys we are 16 people and we have 4 SUV's. We'll take two and leave two for the rest of the pack. I'm going in my car. Pack your stuff in the trunks. If you don't have space, place it in my trunk. We are heading to Ellington Pack and that's about a half days ride so we will be there by 6 or so. Let's go" I state, ignoring their questioning looks about where Lucas is. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care...

*********

HEY. So I just realized I wrote this in September and its October😭😭 Sorry. But here it is.