•The Kingdom• *

-Luke's POV-

I stare out of my balcony window as I see the place I grew up in. My people were below, enjoying their lives, sometimes waving up at me. It was a place filled with laughter, tears, and most of all, blood. I feel arms around my waist and I instantly push away. I turn around and see the woman I'm supposed to marry. A mortal. Anna Luz Bland. And she really is bland. Not compared to my beloved. At all.

"Why do you push me away, I am to be your wife. Treat me as your wife" she demands and I glare. "You are to be a wife because my parents decided and I haven't... met my beloved. Now leave my room. You aren't allowed in here, ever" she whimpers and leaves. Only one woman is ever allowed here but she will never enter here. Why would I even think Alexandria would come? She clearly told me she chose her pack over me and who could blame her? I sigh and turn when I spot my best friend, Carlos. "Hey man what's up?" I ask, hoping he will take me to consume myself into work.

"I should be asking you that. Oh, by the way, that girl you asked me to stalk?" He said. Long explanation. "Yeah, she's pretty pissed. She's like bitter. Nevermind, apparently some Alpha made her happy" I glare and push him away, grabbing the tablet and watching a live feed. How? Supernatural creatures create the high tech humans use, but we keep the truly powerful things for ourselves. Not to mention the tech is mainly magical. Kingdoms, such as mine, have more advanced items than any other packs and creatures.

"She's heading to the BlackStar Pack, wait, nevermind. They're heading home. I just heard, Yep they'll go back in 6 months" Carlos said as he checked the monitor, hearing everything through a headset. He looked quite a lot like an assistant, really.  Why? Is she okay? Oh Gods!
"The witch can't handle more and Alpha girl has stuff to do. Something about killing... You! Do you want me to get everyone?! Says she'll be here tomorrow" Carlos asks frantically and I laugh. I shake my head. "No. Let her come here. I have to talk to her anyways..." I tell him and turn to watch children from my window. If my dear beloved wants to see me, I'll let her. "Get my mother, father, and Anna here. And a news reporter, as well as cameras" I smirk. I turn and watch him smirking back. "Gotcha" he runs off. Ten minutes later the news people arrive and so do my parents and Anna with hers. I smirk widely.

The cameras start rolling. "I have gathered you here to inform you of something. I'm not marrying Anna Luz" They gasp and I hide my smile. "What! why!? Is this a joke?" my mother asks, well yells. "It's not. I'm not marrying her because I have decided to wait for my beloved. I wish to be left alone. Good afternoon" I turn back around and smile softly.

Soon my beloved, soon...

...Then I'm tackled to the ground.