•Our Rise, your Fall• *

(Hiii!! It's a long chapter 😘)

"...And Blake wins this time guys! Your new Top Warrior! And Danielle is now your second! Good job everyone! Ju-" I see Janelle pointing behind me and I turn. "Alpha! I'm sorry to interrupt but someone's here to see you" June bows. I nod. "Who is it? Guys remember, just keep practicing. You have another 6 months" I turn to my pack. "Aren't you gonna say Hi my dear?" I hear a voice I love. I squeal and turn around. I run to him and hug the life out of him... If he had one... "Luke! Oh good!! You're here, but I thought you said 5 months ago that you wouldn't be able to come back until two months from now?" I ask. I mean I'm happy but he has his duties as King. I worry about him.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asks and I nod. "Of course I am! But what's up?" I ask, hoping it's nothing bad. "Well, to be honest, I wanted to see you go to that pack" he confesses and I jump up and down. I forgot for a second! "Oh yeah! Well, we are leaving tomorrow. Wait, where's your posse?" His posse consisted of advisors, servants, and a few blood maids. I tended to find it disturbing, especially with how jealousy is common for us she-wolves. Weird.

"Left them at the kingdom. You don't know how annoying they are. Especially because they try to act slick as they are telling my parents information about every damn thing I do since the day I supernatural- worldwide dumped Anna. Her dad tried to attack me" He laughs and so do I as I, in fact, remember seeing that soon after I got home. "Let us go watch SN News!! I wanna know stuff!" I say. I turn and see the pack dispersed. Oh wow, I forgot about them for a second. "Suuure. You just wanna know of their fall and your rise" He teases me and I look at him seriously. "Correction my dear mate. Our rise, His Fall. Come on" I hold his hand. He nods. I lead Lucas up to my room. I grab my laptop and go to the account. I type in my secret account and it all changes to my SN Account, it says "Welcome back, Alpha Summers"

I smile at the title and go to the search engine. I type in 'Werewolf pack Ranks'. I hit search and it comes up, from back two years ago. I hit the refresh part. I cross my fingers and Lucas holds my hand. It slowly appears on the screen...

I, in fact, am in the FIRST place!!!!!

I squeal again. Which I have tended to start doing... "Guys! We are in the first place! Freak it. Those who I told were going with me get ready, we are leaving today!" I yell and mindlink everyone. I hear cheers and footsteps race up the stairs. I smile and go to my closet. I pick out dark blue skinny jeans, a Black skintight tank top, black knee-high leather boots, I put on my dirty blonde wig on top of my hair, sunglasses, and some lipstick. I do my eyeliner and mascara. I put back my sunglasses and I grab my leather jacket. I go over to the section were Luke's stuff is. I grab him some jeans, Jordans, and a v-neck t-shirt. I smile and go out. I hand him the clothes and grab him his leather jacket and his sunglasses. Why not try matching?

I smile and when I turn around he's done. I help him put on his jacket and his sunglasses. He smiles and I peck his lips, "Come on Mr. Vampire, time to go!" I say excitedly. He smiles at me and we walk outside. All the ones who were going to go with me have their stuff ready to go. I smile and go to Janelle. "We will in back three days, tops. We have things ready. Did June send the message already?" I ask and June appears. "Yes, Alpha. I sent for them to say that Ali was coming in a span of three days. No more delays" she says and I thank her. Janelle hugs me and I hug her back. "Goodbye, guys. I'll allow a party to celebrate our victory" They all wave and I smile.

"Ma!" I hear. I turn just as Lucas and I are about to enter our car. "What's up Ts?" I ask. What's going on through their little minds right now? "Ma. Can we go!! Please?!" They beg. I bite my lip and look at Lucas before relenting. "Okay, get in," I say, smiling. Yep. I adopted the Ts. They were always sad that the other children had parents or moms to go to. So I adopted them. Well Lucas and I. They smile and get into the car. I smile and I get in the passenger's side. "Off we go!" I signal and the gates open. We go out. I nod at Lucia and she teleports us a few miles away so it won't be much driving. She's taking it slow though.