•Hectic• *

-Lucas POV-

****After running out, before she leaves*****

Link* (Vampire King has links with everyone but that's all. They can't talk amongst themselves)

"Carlos inform everyone that the presentation is canceled" I order.
"WHAT!? But everyone is e-" he begins. "Carlos, I'm the fucking KING. it's CANCELED!" I yell in pure anger. "Yes, my king" I hear in a monotone voice. I used my voice. I swore I'd never do it to him. "No C-"
*

The link cuts off and I sigh. Fuck. I hear her say that I'm busy. I go to the room and see her necklace on the ground. She... She promised. I scream and throw everything, the bed we slept in, we were so FUCKING happy. I destroy all the stuff. "Dad, Dad! Don't! stop" I hear. I look over and see my kids and the girls there. I stop slowly and stand. I hug them. "I'm sorry boys. It's just me being angry about work" I lie. They shouldn't know. "It's okay, dad. I saw what happened. How about we go to the pack?" Tyler says. Of course, nothing could be hidden from my oracle child. I wipe my tears and nod. "Boys get your stuff. You too girls, you're part of this family" I say.

They run to their rooms as fast as they can and I smile a bit. I grab a suitcase and grab all my clothes except a shirt that she always wears. I leave it there and gently pick up the necklace. I put it in my jean pocket and grab the suitcase. I go out and see the kids all packed. "Come on boys, girls. Let's go" I say. We go down the steps and I avoid the help. I grab the luggage and put it in the Hummer. I get in after I make sure they all are buckled up. I drive away and we get to the gates soon enough. I use the spell Lucia taught me and go in. Alexander comes out and smiles, then sees my face.

"What's wrong Luke? Did something happen to Alexa?" Alex asks, scared. Before I can say anything, Trevor beats me to it. "No, uncle Alex. Mom went out on a date with Ryder Maddox. She was eager. She likes him. She took off her necklace that dad gave her" Trevor explains as we stand there. "What! Boys, girls, go to your rooms. Dean" He calls out. Dean, his assistant, comes out. "Yes gov?" he says. "Get their luggage and take it to their rooms. Lucas, my office" Alex orders. Dean bows and leads them away. I follow Alexander up to the office. I sit down in the seat and he looks at me. He sighs and hugs me.

____

"Explain" He orders. I look down at the floor. "I went in to see Alexa after doing some work at ou- my office. She was putting on her earrings. I hugged her and asked her where she was going. She told me. I said Maddox, one of the guys we went to take their women from? She said yes. And she.. she defended him, Alex!! Then I got mad. She said, "How do I look?" I said "Great. I'm going for a walk, don't want him thinking I'm holding you back" She tried to grab me but I shoved her gently. She looked at me and I did too. I showed no emotion.

I left and when I came back to maybe apologize, I saw she was going downstairs to him. I went to our room and saw her necklace. I lost it. I screamed and made a huge mess of the room. I heard her say that her mate was busy and after my scream, she said it must be someone else and that her mate ought to be fucking fixing it and they left! They left Alexander!" I yell. Alexander sighs as I cry and he looks outside his window office. I notice him stiffen but I pay no attention. "Dad, dad" I turn and see Tyler. "Yes, son?" I ask as I turn around fully. "I-I forgot my teddy. The one m-she got me at the fair last time" he explains. He may have been nine but that bear held a special place to him that nothing. I smiled softly.

"Oh. Okay, don't worry. You get ready for bed and I'll get it" He nods and walks off after hugging me. "How about I go?" Alex offers and I shake my head. "No, Alexander. I got it. I just have to go in and get something from my office anyways" I nod at Alex and leave. I get into the car and drive back to the castle. I go inside and see the maids cleaning. "Clear the foyer, now. You are done for tonight ladies, have a good night" I order sharply. They mutter goodnight quickly and leave.

I go up the stairs and head towards my kids' room. I see her and she tries to hug me but I push her away from me gently. I look at her and there are tears covering her beautiful, alluring eyes. "What's wrong!? Why are you mad at me?!" She says, confusion laced in her voice. I sigh. "Alexandria step aside. I'm not in the mood right now. I would've thought you'd still be at your little dinner with Maddox" I say. I ignore her tears and try to step aside but she doesn't let me. God!

"Is that why you are mad!? Because I had dinner with him!? It was a business!" She tries to explain herself and that's when my anger gets the best of me. "What's wrong!? You seriously want to know? That you like him, Alexa! That's what's wrong! Don't even try to fucking deny it! Don't! For any single business dinner, NEVER, have you ever... Listen to me EVER, dressed that pretty! You'd wear more conservative more professional outfits! For him, you dressed as if it were a fucking DATE! You like him!"

I try to contain my most vampiric side so I don't harm her. Our vampiric side is just all blood and lust. "You took off the necklace I gave you, that you PROMISED NEVER to take off! You were so happy to go out with him. you actually AGREED that what he does to his women of the pack is what they DESERVED for disobeying when you used to say no matter what a man should NOT harm a woman!" I calm myself down a fraction. "I... I can't believe you Alexa" By then, I'm crying but I furiously wipe my tears away.

"I've never cheated on you, ever. I've never even... just because I wanted to be my mate's first. For my mate to be my first. And now..." I move her aside gently and go to the children's room. I grab Tyler's teddy bear. I walk past her but stop then turn back and kiss her gently on the forehead, my last kiss to her. "I love you but it's obvious you don't love me. I can't do this Alexa. I don't want you to break me. Goodbye Alexa. Enjoy ou- your home" I turn around and walk, not turning back a second time. I am turning away from the love of my life.

I hear her whimper. Once I know I'm out of sight, I vamp downstairs and look at one of the help. "Jenna, tell Horace to take the car to the Fury Pack's territory. I'm going on foot" I order. She nods silently and I walk out of the house. I look one last time at the balcony where ou- correction her room would be and then run as fast as I can back to her pack. The place I realized she was my beautiful, one and only, beloved. The love of my eternal life, who doesn't love me back.