•Alliances• *

****AUTHOR'S NOTE*****

Heyy! Okay, so I'm happy to say I have 1.16k reads. I'm excited. Yeah, you've heard this. Whatevs. Jk. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to Kumud03 for the awesome book cover she made for me and I love it, like a lot! :) Okay, let's go to the cha- hold up! Oh, yea. So I'm editing the pack parts. They were basically filler chapters so now that I'm editing them, I like the new versions. Ok now. Moving on. ⬇➡??

*********

"What is this?!" I yell. Five boys come out from the closet and stare at the floor, guilty. "We are sorry Mom. We were trying to help out by putting dad's stuff in his... suitcase but then, in came Turner with his grape juice and spilled it everywhere! Please don't tell dad, he'll be mad!" Troy begs. "Not tell me what?" Suddenly in comes my dear mate. He looks in his suitcase and screams. "My t-shirts! They were my absolute favorite!" He yells, actually shedding a tear! Wtf? The boys hide behind me and apologize. He controls his anger and nods. "It-it's okay boys. It was a total accident" he says softly but I can see an eye twitch. I stifle a laugh.

"Well kids, go somewhere to play. I'll deal with your dad" I tell them. They nod, run off and close the door. I go over to him and hug him. "Shh. It'll be okay baby. Come on. We have to get you packed up with your other clothes" I say. "B-but those were my favorite!" He whimpers. I roll my eyes. "Boy! You have the exact same in your closet, you idiot!" I shove his closet open and there are in fact about thousands of shirts just like the now ruined ones. He gasps and runs to them. I roll my eyes "Baby" I mutter. He turns and glares at me then turns his attention back to the shirts and starts grabbing them. I sigh and get another suitcase. This mate of mine.

We finally finish packing! "Okay, kids. You are staying, this is a b-" I begin. "...a big adults' stuff, we know mom! Now go, we will be fine" Tj says and I huff. "Humph. Well! Okay. Bye, kids. Be good. Tj back off on the computer, Troy watch it, be good. Bye!" We drive off. They better be good children.

*********

"Babe, we're here" I hear. I look up from my phone while texting Megan, who was currently in San Francisco. I smile as the gates open and we go in. Once the car is parked, we get out and I'm instantly greeted by my pack members who stayed here. "Hello everyone. It's great to be back home. Well hello Terrance, Marcie, Frank, Drew. I missed you all a lot" They smile and everyone greets me and Lucas. "Okay, guys. As much as I want to be here with all you, I need to go meet Alexander but I'll be here for a bit so we can talk at dinner" They nod and Drew offers to take our stuff to our room. We thank him and go inside. I enter m- Alexander's office and see him with glasses on.

"Ew. You look old" I joke. "Ah! Alexandria! I've missed you. Lucas, still a leech I see. Good to have you" Alexander jokes. "You too Alex" Lucas smiles. "So what's this meeting thing about exactly?" I ask. They have that bromance thing going on. "Basically the leaders or whatever, of the other supernats, have heard a lot about you and actually little fae have been spying on us so they know this pack is very good. Anyways, they want to talk about forming an alliance with werewolves. Since you are also Queen of the leeches, then them to,"

He explains. "Alexander. I'm not queen yet" I confess. "Haven't y'all done the deed already?!" He says bluntly. "Alexander!" I say as my blush is ever so present. "Sorry. So y'all haven't?" He asks, less blunt this time.
"...no," I decide to say. "Or marked. Cause or else you'll get your heat. Or presented her?" He asks again. "Alexander. Shut up" I say. "Well damn. Start working on it. No worries your room is soundproof!" He grins.

Oh god. "Alexander!" My cheeks turn a deep cherry shade. He grins before saying he is joking. "So what were you working on?" I ask, desperately trying to change the subject. "Okay, so the elders were wondering if they could go to the council for a retreat to learn all that stuff but we don't have the funding to send them. Not to be rude but they are old" Alex says. "And they can beat you in a race..." I taunt. "I was drunk!" He complains. "Still, but we do have funding. My family business remember? The money my mom left me? It's in the bank account. Labeled pm. Pack money" He looks confused by what I just said.

"Alexander, I perfectly clearly told you the day before I left. Oh gosh, Alex. What have you been doing when they needed money?" I sigh. "I gave them some of mine," he says sheepishly. "Oh Lord, Alexander. It's alright. You know now. Come on let's go to eat then we can enjoy our time before the meeting" I smile. He's such an idiot.

Alexander Vanshnov may seem like a bad guy to anyone who never met the rouge king but he is such a sweetheart and he's like a brother to me. So sweet and innocent under that tough, macho thing he has going on. I love him so much that I'd just about do anything for him.

¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬

***Meeting!!!!!!***

"Welcome everyone. This is Alpha Alexandria Rene Summers. I'm her Governor, Rouge King Alexander Vanshnov. Her mate, Vampire King, Lucas King. Her Beta and Gamma are sadly back at the kingdom. Alpha Summers, may I present you..." He stops and causes suspension and I have to work hard not to roll my eyes.

"May I present to you:
Lord Dracon of Wizards" Lord Dracon bows. "Lady Welsha of Witches" she gives a curt nod. "Madame Sunil of Fae" she smiled widely. "Her highness Denise of Mermaids" The mermaid Queen gave me a once over. "Malady Serena of Sirens" she flipped her hair.
"His highness Grin of Giants" he grunted, bowing. I bowed back. "Master Dejan of Dragons" I bowed my head, knowing there was no actual Elder of Dragons yet. "Sire Clark of Elves" I bowed and he followed. "Monsieur Giles of Reapers" he said something in his native language which I understood and answered back. He smiled, surprised.

"King Tyler of Demons" he smirked, staring at me. I stared back, a smirk on mine as well. He looked away first.
"... And Mistress Olga of Oracles" I bowed in respect. She smiled warmly. "They are the leaders and respond to the elders. They consider you two the other two, of Vampires and Werewolves" Alexander says, obviously having practiced. "Welcome everyone" I bow to each one of them, Lucas too. Lucas does the same, and some nod. I don't like this.

A small growl emits from me and they all quickly bow. "I was told that you came to visit me to come to talk about an alliance but what exactly do you want? What do we each get out of this" I ask as I sit in my seat. "Well. My dear fae always find money, so you can get that and some gold in exchange for your wolves to leave the small pond by wellKow alone. Or at least ask first. My water nymphs get angry and their voices are pretty high pitched" Leader Sunil says as she rubs her ear. "My wizards and my wife's witches can train your witches and some of the sensitive werewolves some magic for barriers. In exchange I want my wizards and my wife's witches to be taught fighting" Lord Deacon answers, not beating around the bush. I like their straight answers.

"My demons want to be able to go out of their portals without being killed each time by the vampires or wolves. If you do, than we will not bother you or harm any humans unless they are like rapists or traitors or stuff like that" King Tyler shrugs. "Grin. Give you jewels, you give grin roses from garden" King Grin grunts. They all say what they'll give in exchange for something. "After hearing everything, I agree as Alpha Summers, with my governor having my back, and as Vampire Queen. Do you Lucas?" I say as I turn to my mate. He smiled.

"Yes, I agree. The deals are good and they aren't things that our pack or coven would hate" he agrees. I mutter a word and a contract appears for all the Kings, Lords, Ladies, etc. I write my signature on all of them then hand them. "Sign and it is a deal," I say. They all sign and the paper becomes golden before it disappears.

"It was good doing business with you all. If you will join us for dinner?" I ask. Courtesy is important children.
They nod and I smile. We all stand and shake hands. I grab Lucas's hand and he smiles before we walk out the conference room and into the dining room for a nice dinner with the allies.