•New friends• *

CHAPTER 2
(Quick A/N: Hey guys. So thanks for reading The 'Slut' pack. This is not like my normal rejected-go-back-to-dumbass-later. Read ahead. ⬇⬇➡??? IDK???. Thanks.)))

For a whole year, I've traveled to packs in Hope of being accepted, but I've only been kicked out. They have been too afraid of Kyle's pack to accept me. Those idiots are now on my blacklist and once you're in you're never going out unless your dead, or really really sorry. Nah you know what? They're really not worth my time.

*
'You wouldn't hurt mate right??'
"......" I stay quiet 'But mate...He loves us' she argues. Listen ONCE and for ALL. He REJECTED us. He DOESN'T LOVE US. Gosh. I swear next time I see him. I'll...
*

I catch a distinct scent in the air and turn. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. There he is, and with his lackeys. Justin and Austin. As well as oh gosh, I wouldn't have guessed it... not... Asher, my cousin and new future beta. They were walking towards the forest where I was at. A no wolf's territory which has a rundown castle.

It's huge and beautiful, but rundown. He spots me and quickly runs to me and tackles me. I growl and get him off me. His face is angry. "Rouge. What an unpleasant surprise," he said, baring his teeth. "Same to you. ALPHA" I respond, with anything but respect in my voice. "Don't disrespect me" He growls, and his buddies growl as well. "I'm sorry. I'm a common rouge aren't I?!" I yell. It's all his fault. My wolf tries to come out. I blocked her and glared at Kyle. "I forgot something long ago. I, Alexandria Rene Carter. No longer that, SUMMERS, Accept your rejection. Never shall I accept you back Alpha Kyle Rivera. I swear I'll make you pay!" I growl. He growls back and nods at his lackeys who grab me. I see Kyle fumbling for his buckle and I realize he's going to rape me. I start screaming and trying to fight.

Suddenly two rouges appear and growl at them. They shift, take out bows, and they shoot all 4 boys. I'm left and the boys limp away. Sliver, I suppose. Or wolfsbane. Deadly to werewolves. Wonder where they got it from. They nod at me and I stand and hug them. "Thank you! What're your names?" I ask. Rouges are told to be mean but I know not all are. I've learned much in my year out here.

"My name is Janelle and this is Jennifer," the girl with streaks of red in her hair said. "How about we go talk inside the castle? It's safer inside" I say, eager to get out of this place and into the castle. "Sure," the other girl said. I grab the bag I kept my money in and we walk towards the castle. I hope this all changes things in my life, for the better. Let us hope to the Goddess.