•Changes• *

-Third Person POV-

Alexa, Alex, the children, and Richard can do nothing but watch as the Vampire King, friend, mate, father, and son-in-law, Lucas King, hisses and screams in pain as his bones move back. "Why is this happening to him?! I'm certain he's a pure-blooded vampire!" Alex yells. "Did you not see? Once the orbs came out it, it utterly disintegrated Kyle's evilness and left his small portion of pureness in his wolf. It was about to disappear but it went to him. Meaning... he will be given not only a wolf but the ability to shift" Richard says. (He's always been able to hear whispers of the goddess)
"But how, dad!? Is that even possible?" Alexa asks, worried for her beloved.

"Only the most powerful person in the universe can do that," Richard says. "The moon goddess. I didn't see that. He was supposed to go but she changed her mind in a blink" Tyler answers. They stay silent after that and wait. As they're waiting, they hear noises and find Carlos and some men enter. Carlos runs to Lucas but Alexa pulls him back. "Don't. He's shifting and if anyone tries to make interference, he will hurt you... Badly" Alexa says. Carlos looks confused but nods and backs away. "He can't shift here. There's silver. As a new wolf, he must not be near it" Alex says out of nowhere. "Yeah but he's also a purebred vampire" Alexa reminds.

She leans down and as she hears the marsh, she urges it to come to her. With the water, she makes a sort of cocoon, which holds him as they all walk out to place him in the wilderness. The water rushes back to the marsh and they watch as his bones crack and move into place. Within a second, his screams are painfully loud and then silence. Instead of a normal grey or brown wolf, in Lucas's place stands a dark black and red wolf. In all paws, at almost six feet. He growls at everyone and bares his canines with an extra set at the top which is his fangs.

Alexa makes everyone back away and gets closer to Lucas. He growls louder and Alexa shifts, landing on her paws. She whimpers trying to get him to notice it's her but he growls. She finds no other way and tackles him. She shows her status by growling very deeply and loudly but instead of showing submission, he growls right back, showing he's also Alpha since he's her mate, and a King. Alexa lets herself be rolled over so she's on the bottom and bares her neck. Inside, Lucas is freaking out and his wolf is trying to battle himself to gain control over the feelings.

**
"Why is this happening?! What's this?!" Lucas says, weirded out. "Idiot, I am your wolf, leech. Name's Kyle" his wolf says and he hears that smug time. "Kyle?! You're my wolf?" Lucas asks. "Yeah bro, turns out the goddess decided to separate my poisoned wolf from me, leaving what's pure or whatever and since Dulce was sad that I took her wolf mate, I was made into a wolf. You know the good thing about being your wolf?" Kyle says. "Uhm... no?" Lucas says, weirded out about talking to his old enemy like old friends. "That this wolf is so fucking awesome. Also, your not so bad leech. I'll make sure you don't hurt Alexa, I owe her that much, and Dulce. Also, remind her of her promise. Also, let me take control right now" Kyle says.
**

Lucas lets him and Kyle backs away from Alexa and shifts. He lets Lucas get his control back and Lucas makes his fangs grow and sighs in relief but he also feels canines. He lets them shrink and watches as his beloved shifts and runs to hug him. He lets himself be hugged before he hugs her back. Soon all the family hugs him. "Why were you all freaked out?" Alex asks. "Uhm. I was freaked out because I didn't know what was happening. Also, Kyle's somehow my wolf... and he wants you to keep the promise, which is?" Lucas asks his beloved.

"I promised to cremate and leave his ashes into the woods of our pack" Alexa explains. "Well whatever, at least everything is done with. Thank the goddess" Alex says. "Not exactly, I'm sure the council or the leaders won't like the fact that A) I'm a werewolf with water powers or B) that Lucas is now half-werewolf yet still pure-blooded and that Kyle is his wolf. Or that C) our son can see the future or D) that us two are mates and what our children would look like or have the ability of" Alexa says as she looks at everyone. "You're right, but it doesn't matter at all, together we will prevail. The fury pack, The vampire kingdom, and Alex's Rogue Pack will be the best of the best, as we always were" They all nod and with that, they silently leave the marsh and walk home together. Everything is okay now...

...........