•Raw Anger• *

-Lucas's POV-

I yell for Alexa to wake up. She closes her eyes. I stand up and I look around, spotting the man who shot my beloved. I hiss and run, pouncing on that man. I crack his neck and enjoy as he dies. I hear growls and the pack behind me all shifts. I nod and they all attack. I look and see the oracle but she's not calm like always, instead, she's pissed, like really angry. She makes a motion with her hand and Kyle's pack is floating and so are my pack. She settles us down and points to the other pack. "YOU! YOU tried to KILL us. Not only the GREAT Oracle. but also your great Werewolf William. BETRAYING your own leader. That's a piece of shit! Alexander, you take sweet Alexandria to the infirmary. Lucas, you help me. William go home!" She says as she watches Kyle.

"No. I wish to see this!" Elder William cries out. He was mad now. I can't wait to kill those bastards who hurt my mate. "I said NOW, William. I will be there soon and don't dare disobey me. I see everything!" Elder Ortence doesn't let him protest. He grunts but listens and leaves. She places the pack down. "I shall not kill you, you have your destiny to fulfill but your pack shall wither and die. As for you, Kyle, you no longer have the council's approvement of nothing. You may not seek the oracles view or anything. We will look at you from time to time. Now leave before more die" They stand up slowly and quickly run out.

Elder Angel shakes her head and nods at Wendy and she makes the walls go up but this time they are ever so taller and more magical than ever. I nod at the elders and they disappear. "Janelle, make sure they left and they are to be at least 20 miles away from us. If they come back they shall die, spread everyone out. Get the kids. Then bring the 5 to me. I want this place calm. Everyone get to your normal day stuff. Tell my parents to leave, I don't want them here right now. Tell Carlos to leave as well I shall contact him soon enough" I order, holding back my tears. "Yes, my King" Janelle bows and everyone follows my orders. I nod and run to the infirmary.

I get there and head to the room where Alexa's scent is strong and so is her blood. A wolf guard stops me and I hiss. "I-I'm sorry my King...Alpha but the doctors ordered that you don't come in or you'll try to stop them from touching her. Rouge king Alexander is helping as much as he can, as he has training" I sigh and nod. I slump down on the chair close to her door and wait there impatiently, watching nurses going in and out with syringes, papers, tubes, tools, monitors, everything.

****5 hours later*****

"Alpha King?" I hear a voice. I jump up suddenly and awake to see the doctor. "How is she, doctor?" I ask, scared. "She... is okay. Kind of..." I glare. "What do you mean kind of!?" I exclaim. "We were able to get the bullets removed safely but due to all the silver and celestial bronze that those bullets had, she went into a coma. We don't know when she will wake up alpha" He lowers his head. "Can I see her?!" I ask frantically. "Yes Alpha" he bows. I quickly nod and go into her room. The other doctors leave me alone with her and I sigh as I see her. I go to the bed she was placed on. "Oh dear, why did this happen to you baby? You're so kind and honest. Why did you have to do that? You almost died. When I saw you like that... Oh gosh, please. Wake up soon. Please, I need you. I'll take care of the pack as much as I can but you can't leave me. You are my queen, my everything" I tell her, sighing as I look at the window. Please let her be up soon. I take out my cell phone and call Carlos. "Hello?" Carlos answers.

"Carlos," I say simply. "Yo man. What's up?! What happened?" He asks, nervous. "We won. Her uncles were going to shoot her and two elders. She saved them but got shot 3 times. She's in a coma. As long as she's in it, I'll stay here to take care of the pack. You're in charge, for now. Bring papers to me if really needed. I don't want my parents here" I tell him. "Okay man. Don't worry Lucas. It'll be alright next thing you know she wakes up in some hours" he says with hope. "You're right. She'll probably be out and about" after our goodbyes, I hang up. I hope he is right. I need her back.