Chapter 10

I was staring at Kei with shock. That wasn't just because of his strength, but also because I knew who he really was. He wasn't just the leader of the Raven tail. He was almost a legend in the Kingdom of battles. I instantly recognised him, because of the sword he was carrying. There was no doubt that he was the Black swordsman, one of the most dangerous Red players that was famous for killing others and...  

Well, suddenly the future didn't look so good for me anymore. This day was just becoming more worse every second. Why the hell was I stuck dealing with huge and dangerous guys like Arashi and Kei?  

Kei's smirk slowly widened. '' You're already afraid of me. I can see that you are trembling... Are you sure that you want to fight me, little swordswoman? Maybe if you turn around and run you still have a chance to escape... ''  

I didn't really know why, but for some kind of reason Kei calling me 'little swordsman' annoyed me almost as much as Arashi's new nickname for me. I had all the right to be mad at my new partner. I mean, who would ever like to be called 'shrimp'? And maybe it was good that Kei was calling me 'little swordswoman'. He was making me angry and that helped. It was better to be angry than afraid of him.  

I slowly raised my red sword and pointed with it at him. '' I don't know about you... But there's no way I'm running away. Maybe you're a better level than me, but I just wouldn't... '' That was when my eyes suddenly sparkled with enthusiasm. '' Turn my back to an amazing treasure like this one! I'm going to take it home with me, baby! '' After that I ran in Kei's direction and attacked.  

I jumped in the air and swung my sword through the air, but he quickly raised his, easily blocking my blade. Then I spun and our swords collided. It continued like that for a while, I was trying to hit him, but he always easily blocked my attacks. There was no doubt that he was stronger then me, but I just wasn't the kind of girl that would just give up. I was already getting a little tired, but the thought that I'll get Kei's treasure if I'll win kept me going.  

I narrowed my eyes and attacked again. Kei's red eyes slightly widened with surprise, because when my sword hit his the force of the impact actually made him take a step back. Then a smirk appeared on his face and he said: '' You're not so bad... I can see that you have some potential. But you should've left when you still had the chance. I'm done playing now. ''  

I took a few steps back, carefully looking at him. I tried to attack him again, not wanting to give him a chance to create a special attack, but I was to late. He already channeled his Live points in to his sword. My eyes slightly widened with shock when the giant blade suddenly got surrounded by sparks of electricity.  

What exactly was that? It was different from the special attacks that swordsman had.  

Kei smirked at the sight of the shocked look on my face. '' My subclass is magician... I have the power of electricity. I can add it to every single one of my attacks to make them stronger... But I'm warning you. This is nothing compared to what I can really do... ''  

Then he swung his sword in my direction. I tried to run, I tried to move and escape, but I was to slow. The blade, covered by electricity hit me from the side. The next second my screaming already started resounding through the night.  

I just stood there, my eyes wide with horror. I was trembling and twitching while the electricity kept shaking my body and opening new wounds on it. I opened my mouth and screamed again, while blood splashed out from it.

It was the worst pain that I've ever felt. It wasn't just the pain every time that I got a new wound, it was also the feeling of helplessness. I could do anything to fight back. I could run away. I had to just stand there and bare with the pain.