Chapter 33

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. At first I just stared at the desk, covered with papers a few meters away, then I slowly sat up, making something drop from my head and turn my ginger hair that stopped above my shoulders in an even bigger mess than they already were. I rubbed my eyes and yawned again. I looked up to the ceiling, then then to the door. When I realised that there wasn't even a real door, just some kind of curtain placed there so people couldn't see inside my still half asleep mind began to wonder if there wasn't something wrong here.  

Suddenly I heard the deep and calm breathing of someone next to me. My eyes slowly widened with shock when I discovered that my head wasn't resting on a pillow a moment ago. It wasn't a pillow, it wasn't a freakin' pillow, time to panic, it was... My eyes carefully moved down and stared at Karoku's sleeping face.  

That was when I started screaming with shock.  

A moment later Karoku's hand shot up, he put it above my head again and pushed me down on his bed. I kept screaming, so he moved another hand and covered my mouth with the sheets so he couldn't hear me anymore. '' That's better, '' he quietly muttered to himself, with his eyes still closed. 

I froze, then my eye began twitching with annoyance. I couldn't remember well how did I even end up here, but I was one hundred percent sure that we didn't do anything kinky, I would never do anything kinky with him anyway, so I decided that the best thing to do was to make a quick escape. The truth was that I didn't even want to find out if Karoku was wearing something under the sheets that was covering his body, but I sure hoped that he was. I was angry, but I was also blushing like an idiot. We were just too close and just the thought of how my body was actually touching his made my heart start to race faster.  

I tried to crawl of the bed, before someone would see me here too and think of something inappropriate, when Karoku moved his arm, wrapped it around me and pulled me closer to him. '' Okay, that's it, '' I muttered, with an irk mark, appearing on my forehead. '' I'm not a teddy bear. '' With that I flipped him on his back, rolled around and sat on top of him, holding my neck with my hand. '' Wake up! '' I barked. 

A slight smirk appeared on Karoku's face. '' Are you going to take advantage of me, or why did you put us in that position? ''  

'' I just wanted to wake you up! '' I snapped back, feeling how a blush began appearing on my cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes and his smirk even widened when he noticed that.  

He lazily stared at me. '' Oh really? '' he asked, with his red eyes, sparkling with amusement.  

I cringed, feeling how my face was starting to resemble a tomato. Why did he just have to go and say things like this, even if he knew that I got easily confused like that? Did he do it on purpose? Probably yes, he seemed to like watching me blush like some silly school girl that likes to giggle with her friends. At the thought of that I cringed again, shot a glare at him and punched him right in the face. '' Here. That should teach you to stop making jokes like that with me, '' I happily replied and smiled to myself. 

I wasn't surprised that Karoku's calm sleeping face quickly turned in to an annoyed one. I wouldn't like waking up in the morning at the sound of my voice either. He slowly opened his red eyes and stared blankly at me. '' Get of me before I make you. And I can assure you. It's going to hurt when I'll throw you in the wall behind you, '' he bluntly replied, sounding tired. 

My eye twitched again, then I frowned and stared down at him with anger, trying to hide the blush that was creeping on my face again. I was touching him, I was actually touching him like that and I put us in to this awkward position. What the hell is wrong with me?! I quickly shook my head, chasing away the strange thoughts that I was staring to get and clenched my fingers in to fists. At first I wanted to punch him again, but I changed my mind and decided to ask him what I wanted to know. '' Tell me! What am I doing here? Did you take advantage of me on purpose?! Because if you did, then I'll kill you! '' I screamed in his face, so loud, like my life depended on it. Then I blinked and looked at him, waiting for an answer.