Chapter 20

I let out a loud scream when someone jumped on my stomach, waking me up from my sleep. Then I opened my eyes and pushed away the person that did that, which turned out to be Nagisa, making her hit a nearby wall. That would probably hurt if she wouldn't be wearing a helmet. Such a shame. I would feel bad, but the headache that I got the second I opened my eyes stopped me from it.  

I slowly sat up, massaging my forehead with my fingers and looking around with confusion. A frown appeared on my face and I blinked a few times, surprised because I realised that I was sleeping on a bench in the dining room of the castle, while there were three other kids surrounding me. 

'' What? '' I barked with annoyance, making one of the kids, a young girl, jump away and squeal with fright, which caused a white haired boy to glare at me even more.  

Nagisa rushed closer again, jumped on the bench I was laying on and pointed at me. '' This is the girl that saved my life! '' she announced with happiness in her voice. '' Her name is Natsumi and she's my rival from now on! One day I'm going to become just as strong as her! ''  

I just pushed her of the bench and sat up, rubbing my eyes. '' Shut up. My head hurts, so I'm not in the mood for listening to your constant talking. ''  

That made the second boy in the group giggle. I looked at him and a slight smile appeared on my face. I instantly remembered him, there was no doubt that he was the one that tried to protect the other kids yesterday when the goblins attacked them. Then my eyes traveled to the other two. The other boy was a little bit taller then this one, with ruffled white hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a dark blue shirt, with a white T-shirt over it, simple grey shorts and purple boots. He didn't seem to like me, considering that he was glaring at me with a frown on his face.  

The only other kid was a little girl with purple hair, tied in two high ponytails. She had sparkly green eyes, full of fear and she was wearing a simple dress in different shades of purple and red, with yellow lines on the sides. She also had dark purple gloves, completely covering her arms and high purple boots, with yellow lines on the sides. 

I turned away from her and rubbed my eyes again. My mind was telling me that there was something more important that I should be worrying right now instead of the little kids that seemed to like to annoy me. A shocked expression suddenly appeared on my face when I remembered what happened yesterday. I couldn't believe that Nai actually managed to convince me to come to the party in the dining room. But I was sure that this wasn't the only thing that happened. 

My eye suddenly started twitching, then I slowly fell on one side and rolled down from the bench I was sitting on, while my face began turning in to different shades of red. I couldn't believe that someone got me drunk and that I danced with Kei after that. It seemed like the first party that I ever went to, if you didn't count the birthdays of my family members, was enough to turn me away from any future one. And I also had no idea how I was ever going to be able to look at Kei with a straight face, knowing the way I danced with him last night. And not to mention that he was probably going to make fun of me because of it forever.  

Suddenly someone started poking me with a fork. I opened my eyes again and looked at Nagisa with annoyance: '' What do you want? ''  

'' I want you to train me! '' she happily said, threw the fork away and grinned. '' And I promised the Seira, Naota and Kira that you'll train them to! ''  

My eye began twitching again. '' You did what? '' I seriously asked, hoping that I didn't hear her correctly.  

'' You'll train all of us today! I already asked Kei if you could and he said that you don't have anything more important to do anyway! '' Nagisa happily continued, nodding.