Chapter 47

Waru and I were walking through the lively streets of Shinto, in the direction of the building that was next to the arena. I was getting a little annoyed by the people that were laughing and having fun around us, mostly because I was jealous and I knew that I couldn't join them. Waru that was walking next to me kept his head lowered and it seemed like he was thinking about everything that happened today. I carefully stared at him for a few moments, wondering if he really was okay after remembering his past. I just wanted to ask him that when I heard something that instantly made me stop and raise my hand in front of Waru, stopping him too. 

We were just passing a stand where a woman was selling sweet dumplings. There was only one person there right now, stuffing his face with dumplings. The reason that this instantly caught my attention was the fact that I knew the person that was using so much money for dumplings that he could get for free. But that wasn't the only problem. The money that he was spending wasn't his money, but our money. 

Stupid idiot. 

'' Why are you even here? '' I heard how the owner of the dumplings shop asked with curiosity. 

'' Ah, I came here to cheer for my best friend in the guild showdown. ''  

'' Your best friend is competing? Who is she? ''  

'' It's easy to recognise her, don't worry! '' the guy continued talking with enthusiasm. '' She has this long orange hair in this really ugly carrot colour and wrinkles from complaining and insulting everyone too much! '' My eye began twitching with irritation. '' She also always has to be right about everything and has this really huge tits! '' Now my face began changing in different shades of red. '' She's like a tiny really annoying dwarf! ''  

Oh, that's it. 

I turned around and stormed away, my eye was twitching with annoyance, my fists were clenching with anger and my face was so red that it looked like it was going to explode any second. I made my way to some booth where you could pay to swing some huge hammer and if you hit an object strong enough you were able to win something. I stepped to the owner of the shop and flashed him a creepy smile. '' I'll just borrow this for a second. '' With that I grabbed the hammer, pulled it behind me and stepped back to the dumplings shop. 

I stopped behind Riku, just when he and the owner laughed when he told her about my fear of spiders. He suddenly became serious again and frowned with confusion. '' Is it just me, or did it suddenly become really cold here. ''  

I tapped his shoulder then, making him freeze with shock. He slowly began turning around with a grin on his face, but I just glared at him, grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him away from the stand with dumplings. He began apologising and saying how we could talk this true, even if it was obvious that even he didn't believe it. He knew that he already dug his grave too deep after mentioning my boob size to someone like that. I flashed him a creepy smile, just like before and said: '' Oh, don't worry. We can talk this through... My way. '' Riku's face became completely white because of fear and that was when I threw his body in the air, grabbed the hammer and swung it around me. '' I'm not a tiny really annoying dwarf! '' I yelled with fury and hit him with the hammer, causing him to fly away and disappear at the horizon. Not really, actually he just landed in a nearby trash can that was unfortunately empty. But seeing that he was in pain still made my anger fade away a little.  

I took a deep breath, then I smiled and slowly walked back to the owner of the booth where I got the hammer and gave it back to him, nodding. '' Thanks so much, here is your hammer. I hope that there's no blood on it. '' With that I turned around and walked back to Waru that stood in the middle of the street, watching the whole thing. Half way I reached down with my hand, grabbed the collar of Riku's shirt and dragged him behind me, like nothing strange happened a moment ago. I looked at Waru and casually asked: '' Shall we go back to my and Rea's room? I want to check if everything's okay with her, then we'll think about a place where you could stay. ''