Chapter 6

(Be warned my children, lol. This is a long chapter, see you on the other side.)

Andy's P.O.V

"Let's get to work." Emily says before pulling out a crap load of makeup, we were in her bedroom and had exactly forty five minutes before we had to leave. The party started thirty minutes ago, but Emily claims we had to get there about an hour late, so we won't be too early or too late.

So many rules for a stupid party.

"Can't get ready without some music right?" Emily said before rushing over to her phone.

"I love this song!" I squeal as I hear the drums start.

"I know." She replies.

"Don't do too much." I say as she rummages through her makeup bag, "and don't give me extreme eyebrows, I don't need caterpillars on my face."

"Don't worry, I've been dying to do this for years." She says before applying foundation on my face, "I know exactly what I'm doing."

--------------------------------------------------

Not too long after, Emily steps back and squeals in delight, she quickly ushers me to the bathroom to look at myself.

Damn!

I looked amazing, she didn't over do it with the makeup, she lightly filled in my eyebrows and she used a little bit of the highlighter thing she always talks about.

"I'm good aren't I?" She asks proudly.

"You truly are." I respond still staring at myself.

"If only I could do some contouring." She says before heading to do her own makeup. I protested against her 'contouring' my face, it just sounded wrong. I didn't care if it was makeup, I didn't want it.

Emily didn't take more than five minutes with her makeup, she already had on some and she said she just needed to touch it up.

"Now lets get ready." She says before handing me my dress.

----------------------------

"I knew this dress would be perfect." Emily says as I squeeze myself into the black dress.

I really did look good, the dress made my body look better than it ever did

I really did look good, the dress made my body look better than it ever did. It fit me like a glove and I was absolutely in love with it.

"Thanks." I reply, "Em, you look gorgeous."

She was wearing a lace, pink, short dress with sleeves and these extremely tall heels. I thought mine were too high, but hers put me to shame.

"Thanks, don't we clean up nicely." She says as we look at our reflection in her body mirror.