Chapter 33

Andy's P.O.V

The next day I stomped into school, steaming fuming from my
head. I somehow made it home after walking for like three hours.
I tried to call Nate when I made it home but he ignore all my calls, the frustration got me and let's just say I left some very unpleasant phone calls.

So when I saw him at my locker looking at me guiltily I exploded.

"You motherfuck-"

"Hey hey hey, I'm sorry." He says quickly in defense.

"Is that all you got 'I'm sorry', you'll be really sorry when I shove this foot up your ass!" I shout causing a few people to stare at us but I didn't even care right now.

"Don't be mad."

"Don't be mad? Don't be mad! You kicked me out of your car in the middle of nowhere!" I exclaim as my eyes threaten to roll out my head, "I had to walk for three hours. Three fucking hours!" I exclaim letting my emotions get the best of me.

"Love, I -"

"Just shut up." I say before shoving my way past him and walking through the crowd that had gathered. A few people were astonished, others were more entertained. I couldn't care less, I was so angry I could shoot the boy.

I really want a gun right now

-------

Nate tried to approach me throughout the day, but the threatening look I gave him told him to back off. I made it to lunch without strangling him, but I did sadly snap at a few people.

"He what?!" Emily exclaimed at the table with her legs stretched over David's lap. He rubbed his hand on her back in attempts to calm her, while making sure to stay quiet.

"Yeah!" I confirmed eating my food like a wild animal.

"I'm gonna kill him." She growls.

"Not if I get to him first." I say with a voice just as hateful as her's.

"I find it hard to believe he'd do that, he's obsessed with you." David pipes in, he immediately regrets his words when both Emily and I snap our heads towards him.

"Your not here to voice your opinions, your here as a human pillow." Emily says aggressively which makes me gulp, David didn't seem phased though.

"I'm just saying, he wouldn't do that to you unless something happened with r...." He shut his mouth immediately when he realized what he was saying.
He covers his lips with one hand and then quickly with another.

"David..." I say innocently, he picks up on my action and shakes his head viciously with wide eyes.

"Come on babe." Emily says sweetly draping her arm around him, pressing herself up against him. He looked like he was about to burst and if this wasn't so serious, I'd laugh.

"I can't." He whispers through his hands. I sigh giving up but Emily was determined to crack him, she whispers something in his ears that made him visibly tense up and lust filled his eyes.

"He probably went because of Rebecca, his ex. That's all I'm saying." He says quickly.

"Rebecca?" Emily questions.

"He punched a guy in his nose because he mentioned her, but refused to tell me anything about her." I say almost as a whisper as the wheels turn in my head.

"Trust me when I say you don't want to know." David says, his tone almost hurt.

"Know what?"

I turn to see Nate standing directly behind me with a nervously confused expression.

"About Rebecca." I say simply. His eyes darken and he glares at David angrily who hides behind Emily's hair.

"You were with her, won't you?" I say a bit too calmly as I looked at him, his eyes moved from David to me. He had a look of guilt and shame, that instantly told me he was with her.

"Why were you with her?" I ask sternly.

"It's nothing,love. You don't have to worry." He says taking a seat next to me which makes me immediately shift.

"Your telling me I shouldn't worry that you left me on the street to go be with your ex." I respond as the pain I felt started to seep through my voice.

"Andy-"

"You won't tell me why and I'm just supposed to be okay with this." I cut him off staring at him with eyes that screamed sadness. His features soften and he tries to reach his hand out to me  but I slap it away and leave the table.

I walk through the halls deciding to skip the rest of the day. I knew I couldn't make the rest of the day feeling like this, I needed to leave.

"Andy wait!" I hear Nate shout from behind but I don't turn around, I keep walking determined to make it through the school's doors.

"Andy!" He shouts again forcing me to face him. "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving. I can't take this, I need to leave." I say turning in efforts to escape the place before I broke down.

"No don't. I know you have no reason to but you need me to trust me when I say that nothing happened. It was nothing." He said lying through his teeth.

"I can't trust you." I say, my voice cracking a little. ""My boyfriend left me to go be with his ex and won't tell me why. What am I supposed to think? That you just played scrabble all night?" I finish tears welling up in my eyes as my mind made up a bunch of horrible scenarios of things that could've happened.

"Don't cry love. Please don't cry. Just trust me." He says placing his hands on my cheeks.

"Then tell me. Tell me what was she could've said that was so important to you left me. Tell me please." I say holding his hands with my own, as my blurry eyes searched in his own for answers.

"I-I can't." He said in defeat. I sigh as the tears steam down my face, I remove his hands from my face before I wipe my face.

"I can't do this. Nate leave me alone from now onwards. Don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't approach me. Just stay away." I say before I walk away from him.

"Andy no." He begs.

I ignore him and keep walking as the tears start to fall even more.

"Love don't do this!"

"Andy!"

---------------

My babies 😭😭😭.

Somebody get me a napkin.
Thoughts?

Hope you enjoyed or not.
Make sure to vote.
Thanks for reading the book, we're almost at 2k.

Until next time,
Byeeeeee humans