Chapter 14

Andy P.O.V

The table was silent at the sudden revelation.

"Why am I now hearing of this?" Emily asks with a hurt tone.

"It's not your turn." David pipes in.

"Forget the game!" Emily shouts hitting the bottle off the table.

"It was never anything serious," I explain quickly, "I liked him and we kissed......but he rejected me, the end." I say remembering that day.

For a long time after that, I hated the idea of a boyfriend, someone to hold or even someone to love. His rejection stung for a long time, but it eventually went away and I found myself reopening that door unwilling-fully to Nate.

"Why would you bring up something like that?" I bark at Matt, who looks remorseful at my expression.

"Wonder what other stuff you hid from me." Emily says before leaving the table, dragging David along with her.

It was just Nate, Matt and I sitting in uncomfortable silence. I glanced at Nate, he looked enraged and a little sad. His eyes were fixated on the spot where bottle once was, I glared at Matt to clean up his mess.

"It honestly wasn't that serious." He says, his words laced with cockiness. I glare at him again but he just puts his hands up in surrender and leaves the room.

Nate's eyes are now on me, filled with worry and anger. Each emotion fighting the other as they flooded him completely.

"Do you still like him?" He asks.

"No, it was a long time ago. Feelings fade." I say quickly, I didn't know why I was trying to explain myself so much. Matt was right, it wasn't that serious. We got over it a long time ago and I thought it was an old memory.

He lets out a breath and relaxes his tensed muscles.

"Did you mean what you said tonight? You.....feel something towards me?" He questions me, it took me by surprise. How did he change the topic so quickly?

"I already said yes didn't I?" I reply avoiding his eyes as the color invaded my cheeks. He raises from his chair and slowly makes his way over to me, he kneels down to my chair and pulls my chin towards him when I tried to ignore his presence.

When my eyes were forced to focus on him, I realised his face was no longer tense with anger. But soft and welcoming, over the last few months, I'd peeled away the many layers to Nate. He wasn't just the bad boy everyone only saw, he was kind at times, a little shy when admitting his wrongs and somehow managed to always put a smile on my face.

"Do you really mean it?" He asks desperately, his fingers rubbing my cheek and eyes searching in mine for answers.

"Yes! How many times do I have to say it?" I exclaim, "are you trying to em-"

He cuts me off by smashing his lips into mine, it'd only been a day since I last kissed him but I still craved it. His lips were like water if I was dehydrated, I needed it and didn't want to stop. His fingers grazed my thighs making their way to my waists, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"No no no." I say trying to get away from him, but he wasn't letting up. I pushed my chair back and stood up in efforts to escape.

"I haven't changed my mind," I say with my hand outstretched to stop him as he walked towards me, I took some steps back trying to distance us. "I don't want to kiss someone who doesn't like me, no matter how much I like them."

"I never thought you were this slow love." He replies with a chuckle.

I kept stepping back but my back soon hit the wall, he blocked any chance of escape with his two hands pressed against the wall, his arms caging me in. I gulped at the closeness, I could feel his addicting, body heat around me once again.