Extra

(Song names now posted under the song and at the end of the chapter)

Enjoy humans...

David's P.O.V

I stood outside the girl of my dreams' front door, sweating in places nobody should. I thought asking her out was the hard part, but actually taking her out on a date was much more terrifying. I've been standing out here for quiet a while contemplating how I'd say hey, to say I was freaking out would be an understatement.

Emily was different that the other girls I went out with, if you want to call a hump and dump going out. I usually took them to a movie, complemented them a bunch then made my move. After I was done satisfying my desires I left them and moved on, but I couldn't do that with Emily. I really, really like her, from the moment I laid eyes on her I was infatuated, and the fact that she didn't want me at first made me want her even more.

So yeah, I was nervous to mess up our first date.

After a few minutes of gathering myself, I take a deep breath and knock on the door. Within seconds it flies open revealing the most beautiful girl I have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on. She looked more stunning than usual and as my eyes trailed their way up her stunning body in her tight, long dress to her gorgeous face, I felt my heart rate rising.

When my eyes finally find hers, I hold my breath. Her eyes were boiling with rage, if it wasn't so scary I'd think it was hot. She was angry....why was she angry?

"Do you know how long I've been waiting here David? You said eight, its nine!" She screams with her hands on her hips.

Those sexy hips. Wait.....Nine?

I check my watch, she was right. But I made sure to get here fifteen minutes earlier, so how is that even possible? Did I spend the last hour standing in front her door contemplating how to greet her.

Good job David!

"I'm so sorry Emily, I don't know how the time flew like that. I was actual he-"

"Yeah whatever, let's just go." She says cutting me off before closing the door and stomping to the car angrily.

Way to go David! The date didn't even start and you messed up!

I run to the car and before I know it we're on the road.

-----------------

Emily's P.O.V

One hour! One fucking hour, I waited for this asshole to show up.

My brother made fun of me saying I was being stood up and I actually started believing him until I heard the knock on the door. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and rushed to the door. I opened the door to see David in all his fineness.

He was wearing a black tuxedo that fit him like a glove, his hair was combed and his shirt was actually tucked in. I was proud to be going on a date with him. He looked so damn fine, I just wanted to take him to my room and forget the date.

But then I remembered how long I waited and when his eyes met mine all I wanted to do was stab them. So when he started making excuses, I cut him off. I didn't want to hear whatever he was going to make up to justify himself.