Chapter 23

Andy's P.O.V

(Warning: IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE!!!) 

The entire chapter is, so if you don't wanna read it, next chapter you go.....

My eyes widened in surprise, but I feel myself melt as soon as his soft lips meet my own and I don't fight it. He kissed me roughly and I loved every second of it, I try to move my hand from his hardening member but he stops me quickly.

"Don't." He commands and I feel my heart thump in response.

He bits my lower lip begging for access and I open my mouth slightly to allow him. His tongue quickly invades my mouth, dancing with my own. He was dominating me easily and I didn't even want to fight him.

Okay, time to grow some balls.

I slowly stroke his member through the towel causing him to visibly shiver. I feel a smile tugging on my lips at his reaction and I continue, gradually quickening the action.

"Fuck Andy..." He grunts as I continue to tease him through the towel. The sound of my name rolling off his tongue never sounded better, I felt myself reacting and instinctively closed my legs tightly.

Without any warning he pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. My hands found their way to his hair tugging it slightly to deepen the kiss.

He slide his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest closing any space between us. His skin against mine felt amazing, I wanted to rip off the towels that created a small barrier between us. I grinded my hips into him, feeling his hardened member against me drove me crazy.

I continued grinding against him losing all will to stop myself.

Like if there was even any..

He responded eagerly by tightening his grip on me pressing himself against me more. I gasp at the action, breaking our kiss as he planted several desperate kisses along my jaw and down my neck.

"Nate.." I moan from his movement, I felt the strings to my sanity unraveling as he continued to press himself against me as I moved my hips.

Dry humping never really appealed to me but here I was on the verge of releasing because of this boy.

"Nate...I'm g-gonna.." The words strain from my mouth as my eyes shut tightly.

"Wait." He commanded as he bit my shoulder aggressively sending me in a new direction of pleasure. I stopped moving as I gasped in surprise.

He stopped his movement as well and I groan angrily. I was so close. I look at him panting heavily and the smirk on his face made me want to shoot him, I hit him angrily pressing hands on his chest for support.

"I ....was sooo close." I say almost in a whimper as he continues to kiss my neck sticking on one spot in particular.

"I know, but that wouldn't be any fun."

"I hate you so much." I say angrily trying to control my breathing.

"I like you too." He says before kissing me once again. Before I can even get into the amazing kiss I hear voices approaching.

We both stiffen and scramble to get off each other, I look at him panicking but he returns the look.

"What do we do?" I whisper harshly, he dances on his feet before grabbing our stuff and throwing it in a shower stall before pulling me into one with him.