Chapter 24

Andy's P.O.V

I hear the water start as I make my way to a changing room in the bathroom, the cold air from the shower rushes pass me and I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips.

"Shut it!" Nate shouts causing me to laugh even more. I hurry into the room and change into a loose hoodie and black sweatpants. I put my wet hair into a high ponytail before leaving the changing room. Nate trudges out the shower not too long after and sends me a deadly glare, I giggle as he makes his way to another changing room.

I jump on the counter, crossing my legs as I sift through my phone, everyone's vacation looked fun but I knew mine was the best. I was in Germany with an amazing guy and my closest friends. Nate comes out of the changing room, he looks my way before making his way over to me. He was wearing a white v-neck and some black joggers, I bit my lip at the sight of him. He stands in front of me with both hands placed on the counter for support.

Chainsmokers - Paris

"Are you done pouting?" I ask as a smile escapes my lips.

"Yes." He says softly and I give him a kiss on his cheek before jumping down from the counter. We walk hand in hand as we leave the building and make our way back to the tents. 

The path was lit up by what felt like millions of fireflies. Their lights flickered as we walked through them, I giggled like a two year old when one landed on my nose. I looked at Nate happily who smiled down at me.

"Your a kid in a 18 year old body." He states dragging me to continue walking.

"I don't want to go yet, they're pretty." I whine like a child, slapping myself internally for proving his point. 

"We'll come back in a sec." He states, we reach the tents quicker than usual knowing the location better. He climbs in his own, I hear shuffling inside before he reappears with a mason jar. A toothy grin appears on my face as I jump up and down, I give him a deadly hug before grabbing his hand and leading us both back to the glowing path.

I jump up and down trying to capture the flies, it was surprisingly difficult because everytime I was close to getting one its light would disappear. Nate got impatient and snatched the jar from me, I watched as he took a stance with determination in his eyes. I struggled to contain my laughter as he trashed about struggling to catch the flies, failing miserably. At least I got one or two, he just lost the ones I had. The laugh I tried so desperately to contain escaped my lips and he snapped his head towards me.

"It's harder than it looks." He states and I nod in understanding struggling to stop smiling.

Eventually we were able to capture some and I marveled at the beautiful creatures in the jar, so small, so precious. We walked back to the tents my eyes not once leaving the jar, for some reason the flies completely fascinated me. 

"I'll see you in the morning." Nate says bringing my attention to him, he started making his way into the tent but I tugged on the bottom of his shirt stopping him. 

"Stay in my tent." I say softly looking at the ground shyly. He turns his attention to me forcing me to look at him, his eyes were glowing even more and his beautiful face shined in the nightlight.

"Just sleeping." I finish sternly and he chuckles a bit, he leads me into the tent and I place the jar at the entrance of the tent.

" I finish sternly and he chuckles a bit, he leads me into the tent and I place the jar at the entrance of the tent