Chapter 47

"Tell me."

"When you blink again, it's been two minutes." He says leaning away slightly, I groan before flicking my eyes open and close a bunch of times.

"Happy, now tell me." I growl lowly.

"Alright damn it, you got 1320." He says carefully, his words dancing around me like I was a bomb about to go off. "Which is really good for a practice test."

"It's better than good you idiot, that's amazing!" I exclaim before jumping out of my seat and dancing on my toes. He simply smiles at me while watching my little celebration dance, I sit back down when I've got all the joy out.

"Okay, what about me?"
I hand his paper with a sharp glare that makes him visibly nervous. He checks the paper quickly before shrugging and placing the paper down.

"That's it? A shrug?!" I exclaim in disbelief.

"I'm not going to dance if that's what you expected." He says clearly amused by my reaction.

"You got a perfect score!" I shout, my voice bouncing off the walls of his bedroom as I stand in slight agitation.

"I can't help being smart." He says before opening up a pack of chips and popping a large chip into his mouth.

"Whatever, good job." I say before giving him a light kiss and lying down besides him. He stretches his arm around my frame, pulling me into his warm body.

"No more practice papers." He says while running his hand through my hair. When I laugh at his response he takes my face in his hands, forcing me to look at him. "You need to relax, take the day tomorrow."

"Easy for you to say but I'm not going to risk it." I say or at least try to with my squeezed cheeks.

"I'm taking you out on a date." He says completely ignoring my previous comment.

"Our dates never end well." I say with a scoff making his face flood with guilt.

"This one will." He reassures me, the desperation shining through his eyes clear as day.

"Doubtful." I say with a chuckle as I sit up and pat his chest lightly before sliding my legs over the ends. "I got to head home."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning." He says as he follows me to his front door.

"I'm telling you it'll end disastrously." I say turning to face him, I almost drool at the sight of his hand on the top of the door allowing his muscles to stretch in full view since he was shirtless. His v-line peaked out as his sweatpants slipped down a little, I gulp as my eyes dance up and down between the beautiful sight and his gorgeous face.

"Okay fine, home by six though." I cave making him smile brightly.

"Of course." He replies as I slip down the steps with a smile playing on my lips. "See you tomorrow Ms.Christopher."

"I bid you adieu Mr.Smith." I say curtsying a little as I struggle to hold in my laughter, I wave him goodbye before heading over to my house.

"You guys home?" I shout after looking the front door behind me.

"No!" My dad shouts, I follow the voice all the way to the living room where I find him and my mom in one of their intense scrabble games. "Quick honey, give me a word with these letters." He says holding up his small tray for me to see.

"Hyp-"

"Don't you dare young lady!" My mother exclaims, glaring at me with a fire in her eyes that made my life flash before my eyes. 

"Sorry, is there anything to eat or do I have to go eat out?" I ask backing up from the dangerous duo that were somehow my parents.

"Eat out." My dad mumbles, they were already sucked back into the deadly war zone that was the scrabble board. I sigh before grabbing my keys and heading to Zane's store only to see that it was closed for the day, I call him quickly but it goes straight to voicemail over and over.

Deciding to try later, I head over to the nearest fast food restaurant I could find which happened to be Subway. Order the usual Chicken Teriyaki sub, I allow myself one cookie knowing if I got anymore I wouldn't stop. They seriously had the best cookies I have ever tasted. With my food in hand I dial up Zane once again, as expected it goes straight to voicemail.

"Hey Zane, I'm heading over because I'm bored and your apartment is nice." I end the message before calling Matt but the same thing happens, giving up, I make my way to the apartment using my pitiful memory to lead the way.
I stand outside the large building shaking my head in slight disbelief, it still hadn't really sunk in that a guy like Zane had such a good life.

"Good afternoon, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asks in a sickly sweet tone.

"Hi, I'm here to see Zane something, I don't know his last name, he's the penthouse. Is he in?"

"Yes, you can go ahead." She says before returning her attention to her laptop.

"Not going to ask me questions or I don't know, call his phone to ask if he knows me. You didn't even ask my name." I say in disbelief as I dig myself in a deep hole.

"Andy Christopher?" She says making me squint as I nod slowly. "Mr. Black signed you in as a regular last time you were here."

"Mr.Black? Zane Black!" I burst out laughing at the ridiculous name that sounded even funnier since it belonged to him. "Wait, last time."

"Yes, very early in the morning I believe. You and two others, they were being carried you were singing quite loudly while spinning around after h-"

"Alright that's enough, I'll just head up." I say quickly before running away with heated cheeks. I hated anyone bringing up that night since a lot of it was still blurry with many holes. 

Heading up with my food, I nibble on my cookie slightly before stuffing it into the bag guilty. When I approach the large, black doors to Zane's apartment, I frown slightly when I see the slightly open front doors.

"Hello..." I probe as I push the door open slowly, my eyes search the large space for some sign of life but it was deadly quiet.  "Zane!"
I search around the downstairs space but they were no where to be found, is never gone upstairs and I didn't want to search unwelcome but she did say he was here.

Walking up the stairs slowly, I look down a hallway of many doors with large, navy blue ones at the end. I peak in to each and every one to find all empty, I even stumble upon what I guess to be Matt's room which was empty as well. When all come up empty, I glance across nervously at the only one remaining.

"This is a really shitty horror movie scene." I mutter to myself as my hand hovers over the golden knobs. I slowly open the door with my eyes slightly closed in fear.

My eyes grow wide I'm surprise when they land on Zane and Matt in a very heated make out season on a large bed.

"What the fuck."

-------
Called it!
lol, I forget I'm writing the book sometimes.

Thoughts?

Hope ya enjoyed,
Make sure to vote up and comment.

Thanks for reading , always appreciated.

Until next time,
Byeeeeeeeee humanssssss