Husband

Vikroon's pov,

           I think this is not the good time to talk about Janvi's kidnap when all are present around us..
     I received the inspector and I made our way to the garden.. as everyone are busy in the ritual..
   I made him sit.. and we started our conversation
" Sir !!Many higher society people are involved in this problem... So the pressure from them are..." I cut him off before he finish
" I just don't care about the people involved in this .. I am not going to step back" I spoke angrily
" Sir the parents of that boys Rahul and Mandeep... Are even agreeing​ to compensate with money "he shrugged
"How the fuck they'll compensate everything when something could have happened to her?" I banged the table angrily . I heard a loud grasp at my back .. I turned to see Janvi with the tray of cups.
  Is this the time for her to bring tea now.. and shit she got scared
" Just keep that and leave "I told ..  she bend down to keep the tray where I found her struggling to hold back tears ... Why this girl is making me take everything hard ..
       " Sir  , if you are not interested then its fine, we can  take this case further but sir...."
He shrugged  " But what?"
" But sir for further process we need to take this to media and investigate that girl in person " he said... " Media ..
" Only media can help us as higher standard people involved with all collect information" he continued..
     The matter of fact is correct but I can't involve Janvi in this .. now she is not just a common girl ... She know Mrs. Kohli... Mrs.Vikroon kohli... I don't want my wife to be involved in this matter..
     Oh fuck. .. I need time to think for another way. .

    " I don't want her to be related to media.. " I said closing my eyes
  " I need some time..." I said
" Okay sir" he nodded and went off...

   After he went.. Abhishek told me that we cant take this to media ... Because of the involvement of Janvi's name.. so he gave me an idea of saying to take a written agreement by the bastards that they'll not disturb Janvi anymore and signed proof...
  I thought that would be a better idea and I asked him to proceed that idea...

..I entered home when I see my father-in-law approachong with a big smile on his face.. he is really a good and practical man.
As usual they didn't believe what u expressed that I am married to hus daughter.. her father was silent a nd her mom is just like her started to cry and his brother was silent too..
After saying all the facts and making them speak to her cousin Suganthi . They started to believe me and understand the situation
.. and accompanued me here... They are really cool and I really respect my father in law...He just seem to be like my dad... I miss him so much but he would have  really congratulated by the way  I save a girl.. 
Coming to Janvi... Why she is so afraid to even see me through eyes..  just few minutes she hugged me like her life depends upon making me taken back to think where I am seriously but now.... Just saying " keep and leave" made her start her water tap..  freely falling from eyes..
  I must go and speak to her.
  I didn't see her anywhere..  atlast I went to my room seeing her arranging my things.   
    Let me talk to her frankly..
   " Ja.." I started... Before to finish she said..
"Vikroon ji , I know you have come to talk about that case against Rahul and Mandeep ..  you need my involvement to further proceeding the case but I personally feel that will cause more damage to my name and your fame... I know you had took trouble to make them Surender..So if you think I need to this. .. I-I- am ready to go ahead" she said casually .. without turning back...
   Woah... I thought she don't even know to speak but see this brave champ. 
   I smiled to myself and stopped as she turned to face me and raised her eyebrow for my answer...
   This girl had shown many faces today ...
  " You no need to do anything... I ll take care ... I came to say that hereafter you'll not have any problems with this" I told her

  Her face suddenly changed from eager to happiness... She smiled which made me to do also...
" From tomorrow​ I ll be busy in my practice ,gym and sessions .. so we'll go to the same house where we were before .. " I informed her to which she nodded   ..  I think she became close to my mum because I can see her speaking to my mom constantly..
      Ah let it be. ...But i am her son ..I don't like to share my mother's care to anyone including my siblings so I feel little jealous of her ..

    ##########