MEET UP FOR A REASON!

Janvi's point of view.,
This man really confuses me... And I don't know what's it really going to be as a reflection...
I noticed his panic and care the moment he ran towards me after that accident... His way of treating my wound and the way he looked at me when I was writhing in pain... It was all wonderful .. I saw my Vikroon in the way he looked at me....
That was marvelous and incredible
Him carrying me., Me looking him and the best part is when Vikroon took me to his room which was something very different because...
My Vikroon now is completely different from the Vikroon who was before marriage arrogant , high self esteemed and entirely self oriented person who is particular about his things, his belongings and his people... Although I won't say he is not caring and self oriented person now because he is very much possessive after marriage too .. But that was because I am his wife .. ..
And he owned me...
So that was accepted...
This
Now
I am just his sister's friend
And mean Nothing to him...
But still he feels possessive with me.. then isn't this something to think about...
Today he took me to his room .. it's bit something easy to be accepted... Vikroon doesn't take anyone randomly to his own room as I said before he is very confidential and introvert and possessive when it comes to his things and belongings .
Today his act of carrying me there. ..
To his room.., to his bed is not something very easy to think of ....
Come on Janvi he really falling for you like a magic as he fell for you before....

He loves me and I love him ....
I said these words to myself inorder to console myself and treat myself well...
I won't give up Vikroon ji ... Never and ever...
Our relationship is more than world and life...
With that I convinced myself to get away from him and his room so that he will think of my absence and crave for my need....

My night was filled with so much of emotions with those spark I saw in his eyes just hours ago when he saw me with wounds and his proximity of nearly kissing me and atlast he carrying his wife to another room...

Yes so much can happen in one ... So much can change in one day....

I don't know what the remaining days are going to be ...
Whether I will be Amirtha as ever !
Or
I will be Janvi Kohli as ever...!
It's still a question
In my life , my future...
With that I dozed off to sleep...

***
"Hufff hufff hufff"
My mornings are always interfered by the huge sound of Bruno growling that indirectly exclaims Vikroon ji is out in excercise....
But today I can't even get up ...
I am aware of what all happening around me .. I can sense a bright light wavering, the voices of Maa and Ramu bhai (worker) , barking of Bruno was all heard and I could even feel the cold was from the atmosphere in my skin but I couldn't move...
With a great struggling I opened my eyes... I couldn't even move my hands to wipe my eyes to have a clearer vision..
I think those tablets I took for the bruised wounds are now reflecting my senses... After a great struggling I sat up on the bed...
I tried stretching my left hand and after some trials I did when I unconsciously lifted my right hand when my shoulder gave a immense pain in the region where I got injured shit... After groaning a bit I came up and stood.. ... When my phone rang
, The display flashed the name "Aarav"
I picked the call...
"Hey jaanu.... Got up ? Hey get ready and be at Sarah aunt home by 12pm lunch?" He said with a bit a glow in his voice ...
"Actually ....." I started to explain my situation here.... When he spoke
" No "actually " and " Buts " okay... Be there on time...." He said and I heard a giggling sound ...
"Hey hear me first idiot... I met with a light accident and I think I need time to... Again before either could complete he started questioning me about my condition and what happened...
After explain all of what happened and how I am now ... He said
" Janvi , this stupid husband of yore is behaving like a vampire after this memory loss even is attitude is hard like stone... He is becoming very very annoying... Wait I'll be there on few minutes you just pack your luggage I'll take you with me .." he said in a one blow when I thought to calm him down I heard rustling sound behind and suddenly Ahana voice boomed...
" Jaanu ..you are fine right" she asked worry filled her voice
"Hey I am okay Da... You know first calm him down... " I said...
"He hears you Janvi we have your call on speaker" she said
"Aarav , speak na?" I said
" What the fuck you expect me to speak.... Even yesterday he behaves like a rogue with me... I sensed it in a way of jealousy and I kept quiet but this attitude is very wrong " Aarav said...
" He is not such a man Aarav... It's my bad luck I lost the man who loved me .." I said when he hissed
" Okay back to the topic... I would be there before 1pm because I think I need some time to get ready and ..." Again before me completing my words he spoke ... " Leave it... We can see her some other time..." He said when I spoke
" No Aarav she wants to meet me and I need to... She gave some hope for my life I need to see her but ...." I struggled when he spoke
" okay then ...I am going to be there at you in law home to pick you up .. so be ready when you feel you are comfortable otherwise leave we can push our meeting" he said when I objected
"No Da... I am alright .. I want to see her... This is gonna be another chance of mine in life .. I want to use it..."
"Okay... It's your choice do what you want . But let me pick you up so be ready..." He said as I hummed and and ended the call...