Stress

Janvi pov,

Despite his irritating and mixed emotions ... He is always there for me and cares for me alot... The following days was really smooth we shared a number of happy moments like how we used to be when we were before our love confession...
Those are very very memorable one which can be cherished even now...
As my internship will be started from Monday I was in completely at home ...
After the very long day valedictory function sitting and
Watch watching TV in the living room is always a great relieve....
Maa was talking with Ramu bhaiya about provisions ....when me watching "Ishqbaaz" in star plus...
Oof I already etch hindi serials now after my marriage I started seeing only that.. This man not only changed my life but me too....
Ow as lost in my thoughts... When I heard footsteps coming down and Vikroon's angry voice ... taking a sudden motion I switched off the TV and stood up .. I was about to move away when I saw Vikroon walking towards me with his angry tone .... speaking in phone..
"Fuck that... Damn... Why did that happen when I have you fucking propel to take care of it...." He shouted making me jerk in fear and walk some where to hide myself..
I was slowly taking steps to move forward when I saw Vikroon eyes red in anger and his eye balls are completely moving all around the house
.
.
Okay he is really looking terror now....and approaching me like a beast.... My breathe is at high rate now....
We both were walking opposite to each other and only one step to cross him .. I took next step making myself prepare mentally and physically to run away the moment I get past him... As planned I took the following step and took a deep inhale , before I could release the carbon dioxide out a sudden hard grip was placed on my right wrist .... I held my breathe and turned to see to understand the present situation where I realised Vikroon was the one who is holding my hand ... He has his cellphone in his left hand near to his ear and his right on my right wrist...... I twisted my hand which only resulted in making him holding it tight....
"See I don't want any fucking convincing tactics to convince me..." He shouted again and held my hand more tightly .... I TURNED back so that he can't see my face now which is giving this paining expression....
Oh god it's paining very badly........
" Just do the respective procedures to uphold my pride and restaurant's rating.... And I want all the details regarding the contract....yeah " he continued ...
I don't know when he held up the call because I was a step ahead of him facing the opposite side.... I understood he is talking to me when I heard him calling my name...
"Amirtha?" ... I blinked back my tears and turned back to face him....
" Where are you going?" He asked...
"Are you crying?" He asked instantly when he saw my eyes...
"Nah... I mean no...." I said... quickly...
"Then why are your eyes wet?" He asked...
Arrogant idiot....
"Actually...." I shrugged....when my lifesaver voice peeped in....
"Because you are holding her wrist this tightly...." It's none other than Maa voice
"What ?" Vikroon aksed confused when Maa wriggled her eyebrows and indicated his hand that was holding mine...
"If you hold her like this ... Tightly...what will be her reaction other than being like this? " She asked... Casually to Vikroon but I can sense the smirk behind her voice...
" Oh... " Vikroon let out a sigh...
" Cheeku ... You can feel for her afterwards but now you are still holding her hand...." Maa said and let out a laugh... Which made Vikroon realise h is till holding me despite saying him he is holding me tight....
He quickly let my hand go and traced his same hand along his hair .... With his eyes on me.... Shit those eyes...
"What happened Vikroon ?" Maa asked ....out of trance we looked her....
"Nothing Maa... It's the restuarant business problems... Those f...." He stopped inbetween to control his tongue infront of Maa... It was same thing he'll do when I warn him. No bad words ... I smiled a bit and took my hand to lock my hair behind my ear when I hissed suddenly ... It's due to the pain in the right hand which he held me minutes ago...
"Are you okay...?" Vikroon's voice came inbetween....
"Yeah..." I uttered and turned to mob essay as he can speak freely to his Maa...
"What happened beta...?" Maa continued... I slowly went near the dinning table chair and sat down ...I an still hear Maa voice to Vikroon
"I planned of extending the restuarant but some bank documents are just killing it off..."... He huffed...
Hd Vikroon is angry at the same time this sweet holding up words for me...I would just go and hugged him to make him calm ... Before I could come out of dream Vikroon came forward and hugged Maa ....
Oh sweet.....
" I feel like very inferior Maa" he whispered....
This man.... Know how to make me worry for him...
"Acha... Did you eat...?" Maa asked
"No Maa .."
" That's why .. my son will speak rubbish Whenever he is hungry...." Maa said and laughed.. making Vikroon give a hard kiss to her forehead....
Both laughed aloud when Maa turned and asked me to bring the breakfast for him in a plate....
I brought him the breakfast which is aloo paratha and badam kheer....
I handovered it to Vikroon for which he smiled cutely at me... He took the plate from me and gave to Maa...
Maa took the plate confusedly from him ...when Vikroon smirked seeing us... He winked his eye and opened his mouth asking Maa to feed him....so sweetly.... We both laughed and she started feeding him when Vikroon took his phone and was immersed in it....