Vikroon's hurt

Janvi's pov,

      I woke when a strong sun ray falling on my face ... And the silent surrounding ... I admired his room has it was in full of photo frames of him ... All sides was filled with his photos... I turned my face to see my husband sleeping his face facing me.. he looked so much handsome ...I thought of touching his stubble and pinch his cheek ...But I controlled my eagerness .. And he looked peaceful while doing so...
"Vikroon is very much short tempered person and arrogant " these talks were filled when media covers a Star's life.. but to be frank he is a responsible and lovable man I had ever seen ... He saved a person whom he dont even know and gave life to me... convinced my parents and didn't leave my hand after marriage still accompanying​ me through and helping me... I respect him alot...!!!!

   That made me smile ...With a beautiful start I started my day... I thought of getting up from bed but was pulled back a little when I saw my right hand linked with his.... We both are in hands in hands the whole night.... I slowly removed his hand and moved to washroom after wearing a decent salwar . As I was drying my hair with towel...  I came out to see Vikroon is completely immersed in his phone..

   I arranged our stuffs to get going..... I asked Maa the previous day whether I can take some photos of him as in the place we live we don't have his...
photos. 

  When he was still in his phone now talking to someone near balcony ... I move the chair to take his photographs ... They were so many photos ... I planned to take 5... As I was  taking one of his photo near the bed .... I don't know how but I slipped the  frame .. in thought of catching it I slipped and before I realise what happened my mouth collided with a hard rock skin ... I opened my eyes to see  I am lying above Vikroon ji and I accidentally kissed him on his left chest. .. I don't know​ when he removed his shirt but I literally kissed his broad chest...
   His hands was on my waist and his scent is making me think naughty things..I raised my head to see him starring at me.... He freed one of his hands and started moving my hair tendrils blocking  which is blocking my vision and he moved it behind my ear... I thought of releasing myself but my mangalsutra is entangled with the black colour bracelet he wears in his right hand . . I made moves  to free it but all in vain... In a flip second vikroon moved placing me in bed and he overinflated above me . Oh god these positions are killing me .. he stopped my hand and started freeing it by himself... With some struggling he removed it carefully without any damage and we both  sighed a heavy relief' and suddenly we started laughing in the same position....After seemed like our stomach got paining.. we stopped it yet looking at eachother ...He cupped my face
   He came close to my face .. Swallowing the distance... Now are face is merely a inch away .. my heart beat raised.i think he is going to kiss me .. am I going to get it ... For the first time...
I closed my eyes and I can feel only his breathe...Tak tak tak tak

   That's when  our room door swing open..."Ja..Janvi ..... Sorry ... I should have knocked" we both turned to see it was Bhavna dhi... ...
    In a swift movement Vikroon stood and gave Hansford me take it too... I am really embarrassed with this situation...

    After that we ate our breakfast and got blessings and we went home ...
     During our journey we didn't speak so much ....
.    We became friendly he used to ask me whether I ate and i am comfortable with my room etc,etc,.    And I would prepare coffee for him... We discussed about the daily routine of our life .. he gets up early in the morning  like 5 and goes for jogging for about 45minutes and then  he spends a hour in his gym... .. with his energy drink and TN have his breakfast then he will attend his practice session from  morning to noon and returns home only by 4 or 5..
  He definitely works hard for the upcoming world cup...
   Whenever he used to be with I'll receive Aarav call... And he explain his routine of life .. at the corner of my eyes I can see Vikroon smirking for it...

    He hired a woman ... For cooking both North and south Indian foods...
She is nearly in her late 40's. .. she also helped me so much...
Three days went by..

      The next day after Vikroon went for practice session... I sat had my breakfast and I was changing the channels in TV... When I got a call from Abhishek ...
"Janvi"
" Yes , Abhishek ... What happened ???"
" Actually ..." He shrugged
" Vikroon sir got his leg hurt a minor accident ,
during f the practice period and he is admitted in the hospital" ..   my world stops... What ,hurt , accident

   "What?.....Where is he now?".. " I am coming" ...
He messaged me the hospital address .. I took a cab and went there.... I asked in the reception and heard he in the VVIP ward .
    I rushed there to find Abhishek taliking to the doctor and saw me    ...He said that I am his wifeand explained me.. how he got skipped during chasing period and in that time he slipped and fall in the same spot...
  My eyes started watering.
. I went inside the room to see him sleeping in the bed... I went near him and clasped his hand...

" I am here ... All will be fine" ,. ... I exclaimed ...

..
***
    What happens when Vikroon leg got injured ... ???
Can he participate in world cup...?????