I will make him play

Vikroon's pov,
        I was having my regular practice my co player and my friend  Rakesh Gupta.. " bro  .. you seem little taken back ... Why do you seem lost " he asked when I sat down for a while...
His question made me think of all things that happened for the last week... I just nodded with a smile and started my practicing..  even my coach personally asked me why am like this!?? As I am not concentrating on my  work nowadays... I think like I am lost... This is my first International match as captain ... I need to win it.... With that I started playing in an urge and some new strength ... As I was playing ... With my co-players  .
I was batting and it's just a trial... But in a urge to score more I ran again to score a run extra... But I hope it was a bad day for me... I thought to strike the line with my bat ...But I got skipped and fell down.. I thought it was just some small hurt ... Sprain..
But I felt a extreme pain there and quickly I was moved to hospital and tested to see I got my muscle twisted and they made me take rest for sometime...
  When I opened my eyes I saw  a girl sitting in chair near my bed with my hand in hers Near her cheek ... Her eyes closed...
   This girl is making me feel like I am hers to care .... I tried to take my hand and that made her on her eyes...
    She looked sad, disappointed and looked like going to cry..
" Did you need anything??? Want water??? Or I'll call the doctor.... ?  ... Do you have pain??..wait a minute I'll call the doctor", she is talking non Stop....
Oh gosh..  this girl... she is making me laugh with her naughty and childish behaviour
She is talking all this with catching my hand tightly..  I don't know how to stop ... Only one way ... I tugged her forcely ... In one tug she is lying on me with her head on the crook of my neck..." I am perfectly alright.... Wifey... Calm down" I whispered in her ears ... and released her
" Why are so careless .... See what had happened... ?" .. .. she said and I can see tears in her eyes ...
" I am alright Janu. .. please don't be so emotional.. this all is common in my profession" I explained caressing her hand..
      Our voice was interuppted my te room door opening.. I came see my mom enter with Abhishek and she too asked the same as Janvi... Oof !! These girls ... At that time the chief doctor entered maybe near his 50's and asked about my​ condition and told me " you have to take bed rest for atleast 2 weeks ... And no games  for a month"..
What a month
" Doctor I have my world cup semifinal and final to go ahead and semifinal the following week " ....I exclaimed Shockly
" Sir your involvement made our team to enter semi final ... So hereafter the team let other take the responsibility.."
He said kindly and left
Shit ... I can't sit here... No way.....
"What the ..." control your tongue mom is here...
" I can't sit here and watch my team in television..." I said angrily... Banging the bed nearby... My mom made me calm and motivated me...

    After a hour my mom went home to take food and Janvi went to meet doctor as she was called ... It was during that time my room burst open... With three men in their suits... with Abhishek

They are my sponsors ..

.  ." How are you ...?" Mr.patel asked
" Now I feel okay sir .. but I can't move my leg" I said smiling warmly .
" Coming to the point... Can you play for India  ..??? We have sponsored many crores in your name... And we are not ready to see the loss" Mr.Patel claimed... It was that time  I see Janvi entering with filed in her hand
     I am struck with his word .. yes what can I say .. he is asking for his money .. who am I to cross his questions ...  I am being silent..
They don't care about my health...

" How can you be so careless and end up here... We can ever see a man with such an irresponsible mentality?"he literally shouted...
  " Just stop the way you are treating my husband..." I heard janvi's voice from my left side..

Janvi's voice..,
    After I returned from doctor., Before I enter the ward I am gear some persin speaking to Vikroon ..After i entered the ward to see some​ men with suits started speaking in a way which is very rude... To a patient ...To my husband... Worrying about money..  and Vikroon there sitting calmly... What the ...

" How can you be so careless and end up here... We can ever see a man with such an irresponsible mentality?" One spoke..  enough I can't bare more

    " Just stop the way you are treating my husband..."I raised my voice...
    All heads are now facing me..." Is this the way you treat a man who got admitted in the hospital.." I asked angrily...
"Who are you...? You please interfere in my job" he said casually..
" I am Mrs. Janvi Vikroon kohli and I will because you are here giving stress to my husband"I again said angrily..
" Okay Mrs Kohli... We have sponsored  in crores on your husband's​ job.
. And now he is here ... Who will make up for it if we loss??" He said smirking at me
" So is this the kind of the person to think this much selfishly​... You get profit in money if my husband works for you and if he doesn't just because of some problem ... Then you'll treat him like this .  " I shouted angrily...
  I raised my finger at his face and said " you may treat him however the way you want ...Like praising him if he scores high and cursing him if he can't to do that... But my husband is a gentle man because even after hearing your words he is still calm...It doesn't mean he is afraid... He respects you all... And you people" I said disgustingly...
" What's your problem ... You need to know that whether he'll play for finals or not ...Right?". I spoke continuously without giving them a chance..
    I can see Abhishek nearing me and catching my hand... I moved my hand and continued my speech..
" He will..  he will play in finals..  I can give you people sureity ..Now please everyone leave!!" ....
   I said indicating them to the door..
  They didn't speak a word...
"We believe you"that man said and left
I nodded

   When they are leaving only I noticed Maa there... I can feel every one staring me..
" I'll be back after getting medicine... And Vikroon ji needs to stay atleast till tomorrow and then we an discharge him ", I spoke and left
.

" I will make him play ....And show the world he can" I spoke to myself ...

  How was this chapter... Please vote and comment your thoughts...
  This is my fav chapter... The way a wife respects the husband ....In her thoughts and hearts.....