I KISSED HER? -II

Janvi point of view:
After my conversation with Sarah Ma'am we had our lunch with others which means along with Aarav and Ahana. I think they have made up again from the way they react . Aarav passing glances while Ahana is feeling shy this reminds me of my married life where Vikroon and myself just loved for ourselves even before we confessed our love..
"Okay Janvi... What your plan today?" Aarav asked kicking my thoughts to the side ..
" No... Nothing ... Have to leave home" I said as kept on eating.
" So how about joining us?" I heard a familiar voice ...
I quickly turned back as I saw Smiley entering as she hugged me from back...
" You are here?" As she kissed my hair...
" Yes my better half.." she said and sat in the dinning chair near me .. as she wished Ma'am and gave her high five to Aarav and Ahana...
" Yeah lovely doves .. oh god they are always making me jealous .. " she said as she looked at me raising her eyebrows making it obvious she is talking about Ahana and Aarav
" What?" I asked laughing at her crazy look...
" Yes... See this couple always together having unlimited intimacy! " She said with a huge sigh....
When I laughed out aloud...
" As if you don't have a boyfriend?" I asked...
" Oh this woman... I think we need to be very careful and also we should be away from this bitch" Aarav said as Ahana nodded...
" Hey come on... I too have a cool and cute and handsome boyfriend... " She said and started exaggerating as always that gave a new afresh energetic surrounding again ..
Friends truly are great as always they always show another part of life and they make use happy at times when we need them the most...
" If you have a cool and handsome boyfriend why are you looking at us and being envious " Ahana asked smiling as she enclosed her hands with Aarav ..
" I am being envious because you can see your boyfriend anywhere, everywhere and anytime .. but I cannot" she said with a huge disappointment...when Ma'am replied...
" Whatever the circumstances or situations be... You know relationships are always not easy" Ma'am said with the hints of some hidden truth... We all agreed with her as we had our lunch together...
" So Janvi join us tonight!" Smiley said after our lunch when we gathered in the living room . Ma'am had left for some gathering outside so it's
Just us in our home.
" Actually I have to go home and I haven't said anything to Maa and he must worrying" I shrugged when Aarav spoke...
" Say the truth Janvi... It's not your mother-in-law or home...you have your reasons" he said...
" What does that mean... Nothing like that Aarav.." I said hiding but when I looked at his eyes it was just staring back at me searching the truth..I can't speak more.
I can't lie more...
" Sorry guys .. I am not in mood... I really don't know but nowadays I am not enjoying anything." I said ..
There was complete silence. Then Ahana spoke.
" You need change too... you can't just be like this. First have some peace left and than remember you are not just here by yourself gifting gives battles... Still if you feel uncomfortable to accompany us then leave" she said and sat in a calm posture. " Okay guys dont disturb her, let her do it her own way... we cant play her own role and live her life.' Ahana said.

I think they are right l am being a coward to show myself out. No l cant blame my life always and l should definitely consider my people who were always beside me .

"okay .." I said and stood up...

' Are you leaving?" Ahana asked ...
" Then are you guys going to go alone?" I asked when I see Ahana face lit up with shine...
" I am just happy for the decision you took today after a long period of time" Aarav said as he stood up taking his car key....
" Don't mind him !" Ahana said when I smiled...
I know why Aarav is behaving like this... And I totally agree what he expects from me is all the bold Janvi from before but what to do love cab make a person strong as well as weak. 
We four started our journey to our outing spot..
" So where are we going?"  Ahana asked...
" Arkinemesis " smiley replied...
" Wow...  I haven't been there... I want to dance" Ahana said with her eyes glistening..
" Don't even think of drinking and dancing with other guy... You are just going to hold in to my arms from our entry to exit" Aarav said when Ahana pinched his  shoulder...