Romantic fight and love,...

Ahana pov,
What's happening here...? He first scolded me and asked me to work properly . Now he ordered me not to go out when I asked him why... He just kissed me again without even asking my permission... It's not something I don't like but I don't want it to be a regretful thing to him .
I pushed him., Making him leave my lips...
"What do you think you are doing?" I said and wipped my mouth before my hand reached my lips Aarav catched my hands..."don't... This time I knew and kissed you" he said making my eyes widen...
"Ahana...?" He called me making my thoughts to settle down and see him.
"Do you still have the same feeling on me .... now ?". ..he asked and I am dumbfolded
"I know you love me...Janvi exclaimed....I thought .. I thought you avoided me for someother reason but this thing... is really like... like I never expected..." He shrugged and my eyes are flowing with tears....
"I want you to know about me ...." He said and his hand caressed my cheek...
"I had loved a girl during my UG period but she left me...after seeing a businessman.... Then for two years I was not in any relationship until I saw Janvi I liked her as friend but eventually a little more .. when I came to know my feelings on her is love ....I found that she is married .. in that hurry and some disappointment that day I kissed you. " He said in whole breath ....
"What you... You have feelings for Janvi....?.... even now" ..
I asked and he leaned forward keeping his forehead on mine...
"I had .... Nope I think I had ...I respect her..but the moment I kissed you I felt like all are fake... You cleared my mind and brought me..back..." He said and huffed...
"I don't know whether you understand or not ....but this is what happened... I mistakenly kissed you .... But you .. " he shrugged...
"Okay... Aarav ....if you say you don't love Janvi then...then.....Do you love me ...?" I asked and ....he stare me blankly ...
"Ahana.... I like you...thats it. .." he said quickly and I am again confused....Even now I think I want to get something for myself rather than convincing him....
"Okay .. can you just move ...I had to finish my work and leave for a date...!" I said and he raised his eyebrows....
I just walked past him leaving him stand still .
A tight hold on my hand made me understand how rage he is now...
"You are going ... but going with that dumb ass" he said
"Don't you dare to call my friend like that!" I spat back.
"Okay damn.. . Give me sometime I don't know how to come to a conclusion...but one thing is clear I don't want any man to own you except me..." He said in one breathe making the butterflies flying...
Now I calmed myself and asked him...
"Okay ... So we are dating then if not of love" I asked ...
"Yeah ... something like that...." He huffed and hugged me.
"Okay ... I don't care about your past ....but you present is important.... I love you and I want you in my life. We'll date....and if you still did not feel for me the way I feel would you leave me.." I asked....tears in my eyes.
He quickly released me and I kept my eyes on the floor..
He lifted my head with his fingers .
"If it happens to be like that... you'll end tieing with as my wife...as Mrs Aarav Sharma " he said and pecked my lips...

Gonna start my life...then .....

Janvi pov,
Oooh the work is really heactic...I think now of retaking Vikroon's words...I must have heard him and said others. ."That now I am Mrs Kohli so I won't do these works.........
Hahaaa ...
I quickly took my phone and stared at my wallpaper of him an selfie if we both together which we took in Switzerland shoot....
"Janvi...?" Someone called me and I turned back... It's Ahana...
She ran towards me and hugged me .... "Janvi.....
Aarav ..aarav...."she panted.
"What happened...?" I asked ...and first asked her to calm down she was breathing hardly ..
"Janvi.... Aarav ....Aarav told that he wants to give 'us' a try ......he wants me... Like the way I want him..." She said and hugged me again....I smiled and hugged her back at her back I saw Aarav there in the way wher just now Ahana came.... I gave him a thumb up and released Ahana... she kissed me...and turned and saw Aarav....
We three spoke and I reached home by 9at night....this time I saw the VVIP...the great Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor and singer Arjit Singh....hahaaa...I am not that fan of Ranbir but Arjit was really great his voice is very much admirable like Anirudh( one of the popular music director of Tamil films. ). .
I went home .on my way Abhishek said Vikroon is playing well ..I reached and on the TV as I did my daily chores.... Maa left home yesterday because Bruno was very adamant not eating food without Maa and Vikroon...
I took bath and feeling tired I skipped my dinner and drank water .. I went to my room and saw the scores of the T20 match ... Virat is on strike in chasing the total 200...with 90 runs only on his behalf. ...
We need more just 2 runs and he was with the partnership with Yuvan Singh bro abd he has a score of 48 both are playing awesome....
Alas we won but Vikroon has the score same but Yuvan bro had score half century....
And another happy news Vikroon will be at home tomorrow....
I arranged my bed and was about to off the light when my phone rang ...
It's Vikroon.
"Congratulations pathi dev....." (Husband)...
I shouted....he let out a huge laugh....
" Thank you mera pathini ji. .." he said and we both laughed...
To be frank our conversations are likely to those how we were like before he proposed. ....but sometimes he often say " I love you"...
"So... How was your annual day function....?" He asked and I hear someother voices too....
"Yeah it was cool....why it is so noisy back"
I asked ..
"Oh.. yeah palyers are getting inside the van from dressing room....we are on our way to motel..." ...oh...
"Okay...who was your chief guest today...?'' Vikroon asked....
"Ranbir Kapoor and Arjit Singh...." ...
I said as I came out to the the verandah..he hummed. .
"You know Arjit Singh sang songs... Woah...he is such a voice man...."I continued ....after a minute... Vikroon stopped me..
"Acha... You are just appreciating him even without knowing the language he sings..." In a mocking tune...
"See I don't have to know Hindi when I love music..and I believe music is also like another language which everyone can understand..." I said little seriously. "Are you angry. ..it's me who should be angry?" I heard him say little serious as mine and we were silent for some minute....