DATE?

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIRDHA💓💓💓😍😍😍

Janvi's point of view,
How dare he is....?
Arrogant fellow... He is really very arrogant before. . First I objected saying he can't be...as he was sweet to me after marriage.... But now I understand that really he is arrogant...very adamant ....
He will do things when he wants and pamper people if he needs too... He don't even have the patience to make me the ones feel the real feel of thanks and sorry he wants to covey...
Always following his style.... That rude arrogant style.....
Why it has to be always him I can't walk over...?
I was having my black coffee as I sat in the sofa... When someone tapped my shoulder.. I turned to see it war Maa...
"What are you thinking beta?" She asked....
"All about your son ...only Maa...no one else ... Can ever occupy my heart and mind like him..." I said sarcastically when she sat beside me....
"He is such a unlucky one ... To make his woman wait so long" maa said ..
" No maa.... He is not.... It's not about his luck... It about my luck....I am lucky to be his wife...." I said... When Maa sighed...
"You and him...." Maa shrugged when we heard Vikroon's voice " Its my pleasure Sir... i would surely like to do and pairing up with your company and being up as a brand ambassador for your company's product is really my pride in my caareer .... yes Sir... Okay sir... Tomorrow I would approach you with my lawyer and make sure to sign the contracts tomorrow..." he spoke in phone i hope and word by word we were able to hear more clearly...which means he is coming down the stairs... I dont know when he hung up but heard him calling me with that irritating word...., teasing me

"Hey Motti.... Not ready yet... Go and get ready soon..." He said.... I blinked ...
Why he is so demanding ....he saw Maa and approached her .. he quickly bend down touching her feet as maa blessed him...

" maa... i am gonna sign another contract with one of the great business man ... as i am in break from matches ... he is proceeding us to be combined for forthcoming business ma"... he said with a happy smile.... maa blessed him and even i thought to congratulated him... but before i could he asked...

" hey motti., wont you atleast congratulate me...?" he asked and i gave my hand when he took it for shake and left it next second and hugged me.... "thank you motti.," he said ... i know its just a temporary proximity .... but we are selfish in love right... i pressed my forehead deep into his chest... he left and asked me the same question.

"Dont keep on looking... Go and get ready soon.. "

"You both?... Going where ..?" Maa asked...

For which I Shaked my head saying no.... But as usual he interuppted me....
"For dinner Maa... actually I taking her to a Restaurant for dinner. ..." Vikroon exclaimed
"Okay but why....?" She asked smirking
" Because.... because... She is free thats it.. and I have a good news right." He said making me angry more. ... but maa spoke...

' cheeku.. is this the only company you are being as ambassador for... you handfully do many... but you didnt called me for any of those parties or treats?" maa asked smirking making me laugh " oh maa... you are always welcome... come now ... you too get ready ..." vikroon said...

" acha..... no need of sudden concern.. and moreover i am not ready to eat some damn outside food for you...' maa said

" I know maa thats why i didnt call you and asking this moti maa" he said..

" Am I a timepass for you..." I asked...

When Maa and Vikroon both laughed...
"What .... Why are you both laughing?" I asked...
" Hey Motti... " He said and pinched my cheek...
"It's just a treat ... " He said to me...and. Turned to Maa..
" Maa... I just want totake her out for a company too share my happiness Maa...." He said....and Maa nodded....
Actually I have went out with him 'n' number of times.... He was the one who took me.. but here now... He speaks like taking his friend there for the first time...
But I only I knew ....where I was before...and now.
"But I am not interested" I said and turned to leave when he held my hand...
"Come on yaar... Don't be like this this...." He said. ...
I too don't want to be like this ...but....
I am still doing this.... because I have too
...
"Vikroon ji... I am really not interested....I ... I'm.." I was more irritated now. When Maa spoke..
" Vikroon ... Leave her...if she don't want too...." She said to Vikroon and then turned towards me..
"Amirtha... You are not forced to go but still... Tomorrow onwards you'll be busy with job and I don't think you can be this free like today... Do now onwards....the choice is yours...." She said it with a smirk and started walking ...
"See I am extremely sorry... For my behaviour yesterday. I hope you understand it and this is a small thing I can do ....so please..." He shrugged...
Why this arrogant man have to apologise me....
" See Mr Vikroon. ..if you really feel sorry for what all you spoke and behave (oh... God...Janvi are you really gonna ask him to apologise or how he behaved yesterday night) .... I ... I ..." I stuttered alot after my irritating mind voice popped in....but still I continued
"See ... I don't need a plate of fried rice and milkshake as a apology... I need only true words from your heart... Just a sorry .... But... You should mean it actually....." I said when I saw all his wrinkling cheeks turned back to normal.....
And now his eyes.... Are fixed on me ...as normal as before ...but I felt a strong pain on my wrist.... It's because... Of his hold...he holds my hand but this time little more tighter
His eyes where brimming with light.... Is it.... For me...?
"Just this once.... Come with me..." He said in a husky voice........and his blueberry eyes ...
"Just one chance .. .. givemme a chance...will you" this time he held my hand more gently and tugged me back making me face him ....
Vikroon eyes are the ones , what I need and it says me everything
He jerked me more... Making me see and fall for his eyes more and more.... His accent... His scent... His proximity... Oh love...I gently nodded my head... As he nodded... Imitating him...... When he quickly hugged me...
"Super....... Get ready... Soon" he says and left me and started walking past me.... climbing the stairs....
What??? "No ... Vikroon ... Vikroon ji.." I called him and he turned as he took two steps at a time...
"Nope...no change... I said y would...so no words
..get ready " he said as he ran to his room
Shit...
Just now I understood where I am really in... And in what situation..with him near me...close to me, I just forgot and hummed in response.... He took this as advantage and now he stole my words to accompany him...
.. still this man is wonder...I hit my forehead and went up to dress up myself.... First I thought of wearing Some ordinary chudidar ...then I remembered... I went to Maa and asked a suggestion ...and she replied...what I exactly thought... Yes , she said me to wear what I thought....and it's nothing but saree...