Shopping

Janvi's view,
After trying and showing  each and everything (I mean all 6+2)...and showing him... And he  taking pictures..
   I came out of the that room dressed in my kurthi ...and saw  Vikroon at the other corner of the room  speaking to the same girl who took my measurements facing that opposite side showing his back  . I placed through towards them .. on my way I saw a doll dressed up in a simple blue colour saree it was really beautiful.. it was attractive too... I thought of asking Vikroon to buy this too... So I saw the MRP ... And another shock for me it's 49,999..

Oof

Oof... I know it's superb,worked but also so classy ... I abruptly deleted that saree from my mind and heart and​ turned to walk in the direction of  Vikroon and that girl...
" Ya pack all these " he said when I reach there ....
The girl nodded and left...
"What ... Are you gonna buy all these clothes.." I asked. .
He gently nodded...
"Yeah... Okay what next ... Shall we gonna buy  sarees for you..." ...he asked roaming his eyes scanning the whole place...
"What ...NO... !" I said instantly...
His eyes landed on mine .. as if asking ' Did you just say that??' look...
"I just now said .. I want my wife to look fashionable and I am doing this because I am rich and I can afford this" he said taking his hands through his Featherlight hair..
Oh I know I can't win this battle ... But just imagine this 7 dresses will cost more than a lakh and if sarees are included... That's all.
"No...no... It's not that...I am feeling hungry...we.. we'll buy after sometime..." I said pouting and changing the subject . He came more closer and kept his fingers in Cheek and pinched it ..
" Wifey ...You are very poor in acting as if Changing​ the subject..." He said teasing me...
" Okay we'll move today but be ready to be back here soon.." he said..
"Sir bill...?" The sales girl came near us interupting our proximity...
"Ya.." he said handing the card to her...she again went off taking the card...
"How much it cost....." I asked peeping to his hands where he he enclosed the bill..
"Your smile" he said .. my heart fluttered .. this man knows how to make my heart go crazy by his speech..
The girl came back and handovered the card .. and aksed that he should sign few papers..so Vikroon went with that girl.. I was pacing here and there from the corner of my eyes,I see Vikroon facing the opposite side showing his back to me and I see few girls surrounding him...I can clearly see he is having a good conversation with his flirting fans.... Suddenly  he turned to see me and his eyes showed something like asking permission and I tried to avoid the jealous feel and faked a smile...
  He turned again towards them...He nodded to that girl... She called few more sales girls and all took photos ..
Oh he turned back because they asked for him to accompany to take photographs....feeling very much jealous because I see some of them locked their hands with  his arm.. and some even lying on his shoulders posing their photo...  .. I was watching them intensely when suddenly a voice interuppted me ..
"Excuse  me... "I turned to  I see a young man  I in his late twenties.....
"Yes..."I said...
"Ma'am I am selecting  dress for my girlfriend's birthday... I thought of presenting a  saree  but have dilemma in this  I both"he said indicating his hand where he holded two sarees... wow such a good mannered man... I nodded and said  I'll​ help him..I made my gaze fall on Vikroon each and everytime I get to turn.... and Sometimes I felt his  someone's gaze  on me too...but keeping that aside... l helped this young man  by selecting one  saree after hearing how his girlfriend would be.. he thanked me and handshaked with me...and left . ..  I turned to see Vikroon handshaking with those girls...he handshaked with them some even hugged him.. I continued pacing here and there..I looked down as if seeing dresses and two  sales girls  bring a dressing doll wrapped in a violet colour saree and placed in the same place where I saw the blue colour  saree  which I saw first , I went towards the doll and traced my finger on the saree drapoed over the doll now.. it's not that good  but that saree was very much beautiful...that saree was removed and then they drapoed it with this one . It means someone had brought... yes I loved it ,that one so much... But the rate is so much...and I think someone brought it..  I missed it ....unlucky one...is me...
I came out of my thoughts​ when I felt something hard hit  on my back..
" I hope you forgot something" I heard Vikroon's voice and I see him pinning my duppatta with my salwar.  After placing it how I'll do... Perfectly..
He turned me towards him