Holi day -1

Janvi's view,
After seemed like all my tears vapoured up and no more tears left to cry. .. I slept thinking about the dilemma I am in .... I had crushes but I dont know how love would feel.
The next day I woke up before he could and started my daily work... Gowri Maa helped ... And the day flew like that... Vikroon asked few questions ...and me only giving answers...
Evening we got ready and Vikroon drived us there...
The house was with only limited members... Like mom,Vikhash bhaiya and his wife and children ..and Bhavna bhabhi's family..
The rituals started nearly 7 and ended by 8 ..
We had our dinner , Diya and Rohan are playing ... Aruna dhi and Bhavna bhabhi were in deep discussion of changing Diya's school to Rohan...
Me and Maa are doing work at kitchen... Vikroon and Vikhash bhaiya are seeing TV..
We all settled in each other room...
When I am going to my room.. on my way... I saw Aruna dhi with sleeping Diya on her shoulder Maa's room..
"Dhi... Why are you still here
.. do you need anything???",
I asked..
"No Janvi I came here to leave Diya in Maa's room.so we can have some privacy..."she said..
"Oh okay..if you want I'll take her to mine.."I did stroking Diya's hair..
"No ...you are newly married...as we need privacy ...I hope you both need it mainly..."
She said .
What privacy she need and what I need...before I could ask my doubts maa came out and took Diya from dhi's hand and smirked..
"Okay beta ...you both have fun...!!", She said again smirking..
Why everyone behave differently..
I smiled and came back to room..

I entered to see Vikroon ji with his glasses reading some book..(did I say he look so handsome in his specs...)
.
I went inside and started arranging our bed..
I don't know but was deep in my thoughts thinking of what exactly Maa and Aruna bhabhi's speech...
...I was lost in these questions..when I heard Vikroon's voice..."Janvi ..what's going on in your mind ...I am calling you more than 3times to pass water bottle..." Vikroon ji exclaimed... observing my status...
So I thought of asking him itself..
... I explained all what happened...what Aruna dhi said and mom's looks...
"I don't understand why they smirked and the privacy Dhi needed than looking after her child.." I asked...
Hearing my point of view Vikroon ji started laughing ..
",Don't laugh ... I really don't know..."I said pouting... And he controlled his laughter..
"Are you in thirst to know this...??"he asked removing his specs...
I can't say any thing except to nod.
He relieved a huge sigh and stood up from bed and walked towards​ my direction ..and stood opposite to me staring into my eyes intensely
"Do you??"he asked again..
"Ye...yeah..." I choked..
His next step had taken me into suprise..he started taking more steps towards me making me walk back ...
When my leg hit the wall of bed...before I could land on bed he catched my waist and in one tug I landed on his chest with his tattooed hands around my hip..and rested his head in my neck..."This is privacy baby...." He said and his words tickling my flesh ..

He inhaled and continued...' To be frank they wanted sex..."...."do you???" He said making my body shiver with those words...
"Wh..--what??"I asked ..
He released me and again started laughing...
" Just go and see your face now in mirror...you look messed up" .. he said and went back to his original position...
Does he really doesn't feel anything for me...whereas me I am falling for ...
Him every moment ..
I came out of my thoughts...went to washroom changed my clothes and slid down as usual with pillows in between...oh god help me from this man...,
"Good night Jaanu ..."he said and I switched off the light...

*****
Next day..,
I woke up early and went down.. Maa advised me to bring white colour clothes to wear ...as she said I showered,dried my hair and wored what I brought a white full sleeved anarkali top which covers till my wrist and white leggings with a pink duppatta..covering my neck...and wore a jhumki withy sindhoor and combed my hair to a pony tail....

The hearing what Janvi weared..

I came down to see all ladies in our family decorating the house with the help of maids and workers...
"Good morning beta.."Maa said
"Good morning Maa... Am I late ..???."
"No beta... It's nothing..it's my wish to celebrate holi with all my relatives when all my children got settled in with their wife and husband... And this year my wish came true.."..she said holding my hand ..
"And now even chikku got married so planed to do this ..."she said.