Legend is Back...

Janvi's pov,
     "One day passed ..  only three more... I need to be there for my practice within 5 days... And all my practices and counseling will start .. by 6th day..."... Vikroon said with a hoarse voice
"Sir you can... Don't give up..We are there...The practice is going on for others and you can participate in the final match.."Abhishek replied.
"Maybe even if I can participate ...no Chance for me to even go near 20's " he said casually and went up taking steps..
"I think he is mentally upset Janvi" Abhishek said.
"I'll take care , you keep up updated we'll see to come up with something.."...

I spoke and he nodded...
    After seemed like hour I went upstairs... To see what he is doing...
I see him in the balcony viewing the  garden...This house is surrounded by calm area where many celebrities live..Not many people will be wandering here .. and it is a secured area..
    I went near him and slowly kept my palm on his shoulder.. he slightly stiffened and turned his head..
I really don't know what to say more to him...
   "Do you have anything to say ?"he asked .. I just nodded my head saying 'no'
  I think he will get irritated due to my approach so I turned to leave ...
As I was turning to leave I felt his hands clasp my wrist...
"Can you do me a favour?"he asked ..
I just nodded
" I need oil massage for my hair can you ???" He shrugged
This Greek god wants hair massage wih me doing it....
I went down and brought coconut oil and started applying it in his scalp..
" My mom used to do it when I am depressed!!" He said
I didn't say anything but continued my massage...
After doing it for some minutes he stopped me .
I went to wash my hands when I saw my phone ringing .."Janvi your phone is ringing?" I heard Vikroon's voice outside washroom .. Vikroon hand overed my phone..
I went out to see it was Aarav..Calling..
I took the call and went to balcony started our talk.. he is one of the affectionate one to care about me.. I spoke and didn't even noticed the the time .. it's been a hour of our conversation​ in phone...
After that we disconnected and went inside the room
Vikroon was watching TV and soon I enter I see him move his head to see me..
I started cleaning his room and pacing here and there .. Soon I heard him clearing his throat...
I turned to see him ..He eyes.. why it effects me so much..

I raise my eyebrows indicating to answer his questioning look..
"Did y-you have boy-boyfriend ?" He asked suddenly... I am taken back by his question..
"No-no ... I don't have any. I mean I have friends in make gender but not more than that!"I shrugged.. suddenly I felt uncomfortable  I pushed my thoughts and started cleaning again...
  It was in evening... When I was talking with Ahana and doing dinner in kitchen ..In phone and Vikroon in gym .. Which s situated in the terrace
  I was wearing my chudidar and duppatta my formal dress...
We talked souch I didn't even notice what's happening around me.We were immersed in our talk...
I smelled burning smell attacking my nostrils.. I looked around to see my duppatta burning with fire..
I didn't notice that  my end of the duppatta was near the stove.. I a panic I started shouting ... Within a second I found Vikroon near me throwing the duppatta on ground and sprayed water in it...
    "What the fuck???Are you careless to even pay attention to what you are doing this?"he  shouted on top of his voice..
Roaming his hands on my shoulders, cheeks,waist and  his touch on me so doing something...
Then it striked me so much..."Vikroon ji ,you ran???"I asked him ... He stopped his gramblings for me and looked me surprisingly...
    Wait how did he come here ... He was running???
Now it's my turn to pamper. I don't know why but I am happy so much.. in am excitement I hugged him by my hands around his neck
,"Y-you r- ran... Taking the st -stairs"
I stuttered....My eyes are filled with tears .....
He didn't even moved a inch.. not even responding to our proximity
..
Let it be but I did this with full of consciousness
I slowly released him and looked into his eyes .. it showed null emotion.
"Vikroon ji... You did ... You actually did!!" I said again .. his pupils met mine...
He too is shocked like me.... He moved back and turned to start walking...
This is not the reaction I expected..
"Vikroon ji ...You really did it..!!" I exclaimed..But he didn't respond but continued walking ... He went outside the house,to garden... I followed him back... "Vik--"before I start he started jogging in small pace and soon started fastening it... Yes he started running.
.
He nearly  went around the for round and round nonstop..I can't hide my tears ..He ran till his breathing was hard.. when he came back to the starting point he didn't stopped but ran vertically towards me and embraced me into his arms...
"I DID IT....OOHHHH"
HE WAS REALLY HAPPY......

AND ME TOOO..
SO WAIT AND WATCH ...OUR LEGEND IS BACK!!!!