Valentine's day!!!

Janvi pov,

    After our encounter with Anupama ...I didn't see her anywhere... To be frank I really felt sad for her....
After wishing the bride and groom...we clicked many pictures and we head back home... During the ride also my heart felt like heavy...

After we reached home... Vikroon still talked and talked ..
When we entered home inside....
I called him...
"Vikroon ji...." I called but still he was complementing the couple....
"Vikroon ji..." I called raising my voice...
"Yeah..." He turned removing his tie...
" Why you did that .. in front of her? . "
"What I did ..? In front of whom...?" He asked confused...
"Vikroon ji... I am talking about Anupama....see she deserves some respect.. ".... I was speaking when my eyes were caught by his sudden motion...
He sat in the sofa and just signalled me to  speak...more...
First I gulped my salaiva thinking he is angry.... But overcame it ...
'see he is my husband .. and as a wife I don't want my husband to treat a. Woman like that .. ' ...
"Okay...." I continued..
"Anupama had done many things to you and hurted you ...but you shouldn't have treated her like that way..  mainly in  a public place ..i don't know what you spoke to her  a or she to you ....but she is too woman... You know she cried there when she saw us like that...and secondly you are  indirectly making  her feel jealous by being with me ...." I said all in one whole breath....
Oh god....why did I do that......
He blinked twice and stood up....
He came towards me ..
"Janvi... Let me make it clear to you... I am not a man who never respects women ... I respect my Maa, sister ,bhabhi and you...and my fans and all girls around the world ...at the same I won't give a shit about who they are who speak to me bad about my wife or asking me to leave her...."...
He said and took a deep breath..."Jaan she told me to leave you so that she can marry me...." He said and tagged the  hands through the hair...
"Secondly....even I am a human being... I too expect love and affection from a woman ... I dated many girls ,why not even kissed them.... Eventhough it was just a date I respected their wishes ... Unfortunately I fell in love with a model and she too loved me...
As a human being and commoner I expected my girl giving priority only to me first.... because I gave her that...but she chose her carrier over me..." He huffed...
"Vikroon ji.... Okay you both love.... But accept that you too love her even after knowing she is a model giving respect to her carrier.... You can't just put a blame on her..." I said keeping my hand on his shoulder softly...
"Yeah... I know...I started developing feelings for her after knowing she is a model... But I never ever asked her to stop her ambition or even tried to stop.."....he spoke and then took my hand in his and kept it flat in my chest...
"Let me ask you one question and you answer it truthfully..." He asked ...
Oh god I think he is gonna make me mad...I nodded yes...so he move on..
"You loved a guy for four years...when that man proposes you to marry him when you are studying what you'll do.???." He asked and I tried to move my hand from his chest ...feeling uncomfortable...
"Nah...answer my question with your hand on my chest and eyes on mine.. ...." He said sternly...
"Ok...okay ... I would have ..gave definitely said yes... because you said I love him...." I said little stuttering.   He gently removed my hand using his which was on my hand ...
"See  .. as a commoner I expected this answer from her when I thought of settling down in my personal life with family' after successful in my career......but she that fucking b..." He stopped and gulped his air..
"I am sorry ... Jaan...that Anupama not just rejected  me she just ignored my feelings and love for as trash... I just still can't remember that day how I left the hotel in Mumbai after breaking up with her...." He said through gritted teeth...he walked towards the stairs were he stopped and turned his back...
"Thirdly... If you think that I am making her jealous ... then you are right. But add on not just making her jealous about us but also making he feel she is not in my life  because I love a beautiful girl who will never leave me even I have fame and name or even when I am in Streets .."....
He said mad went upstairs....
His last lines were echoing in My heart... Maa words were true... Vikroon is a common man who loves life like others...
I prepared a glass of milk for him..poured for him in glass and went upstairs...
He was found no where inside room and so I went to the verandah where he was standing in his tees and shorts...
"Dhoodh...,(milk)" and he turned and took the glass from mine...
"You look great in saree...." He said but no emotion in his words... hope so his attitude of apologizing for his attitude
" Did I made you upset reminding your past..?" I asked...
"Nah.... " He said and turned away from me...
"Vikroon ji ... I am sorry..." I said and he turned slightly...
"Nope... It my mistake.... I think I take  advantage form you ... that's what making you think me like this...." He said and turned towards me....
"I think I need to give you space and time to think about us..." He whispered and came towards me and hugged me....
He then released me and kept his hand on my cheeks...
"Jaan leave all this behind... Anupama is not in my life and no other girl in my life than you. ... I love you ...you took my pain just in one kiss how can I make you feel the same way ...  Take your time... I'll wait but just for a day or week but for my whole life....till that I won't take advantage of you like hugging or kissing....I think that makes you feel uncomfortable and that leads us to misunderstand.... I'll be away from you from now on....like how we used to be before. .." he said and kissed my forehead ...and took the glass of milk he kept in the table near by and went to is side of the bed....
I was really taken back by his matured decision and speech... .this man is someone I can never ever imagined in my love life ... He is extremely good and I love him so ....so much....