Gossips..!

Janvi's view,
          His announcement made a drastic change in people views..Around me.. giving me suspicious look.
After his speech the the was rewarded with a huge trophy and a amount of 100 million dollars .. and Vikroon kohli as  Man of the Match award
     All these time  I can see the happiest Vikroon .. which took my heart away... Reshmi and me was talking and talking ..More she is 2years elder to me yet she is very friendly..And she was telling her marriage life was from love .. they both were childhood friends it seems

"So Janvi what about your love story?
Even yours is love marriage right.. Yuvan said that you both saw in  new year party and then in college annual day and became friends to love  and then you planned to marry as it was quickly arranged by your parents ... So I know that you Both are in live to accept each other quickly... To be frank you both are made for each other.." she said in one breathe..And that time her phone vibrated ,she excused herself.

What us??? love marriage...? How did he say he saw me in new year ..And annual day ???? Oooffff...And also we fall in love ???I feel like laughing.
I think I should talk with him
oh god what I should say?..

"Hi Janvi ,it was  Yuvan  he called me to come  the lounge  near dressing room .. these guys took nearly 1 hour to celebrate their victory.... Okay come on we'll go too because even Vikroon informed for you to come too" she said to which I nodded and smiled at her..
   It's nearly 1am .. Reshmi and Akash uncle and me went there and sat there in the lounge.
   The place were was very silent and I can see five men in Black suits and intercom.. Moving here and there..
Again Reshmi made a call and I heard a click of door opening .. before I could turn I felt a warm hand on my waist and Vikroon at my side ... He is watching me intensely.. and smiled.
He then turned
."So bro,this is my wife Janvi.." he said smiling to Yuvan and he smiled giving hand .. I took it and we handshaked..
"Hi sister,I am Yuvan your husband's buddy... I heard alot about you but now only I am seeing you...." He exclaimed...
To which I only smiled and he turned towards his wife and she hugged her tight expressing her happiness and love..
I turned to see Vikroon...
"Vikr-vikroon ji ... that ..What you di-did is .. you say it's good ti--?" I choked on my words..
"Wait..Calm down.. take a long breath .. I hope only I paid but I think you are tired "he said smiling like mocking me...
"See there ...Yuvan  is getting a gift from Reshmi his wife .. what are you gonna do for me ah? He asked .. I turned to see Reshmi kissing Yuvan in front of us ... Oh god ..Do they go into any private place..Ya it's Australia and not India to be restricted for this activity and then  it striked me is Vikroon asking for kiss???...
   "Wh-what... " I asked him and he started laughing.. catching his stomach.. "jus - just kidding ...." He said.."see I thought to say the world you are my wife and so I did...I hope this answers your question",he said his hands on my shoulders ..
I didn't say anything and just nodded.. then he greeted Akash uncle and got his blessings and talked a minute and arranged cab for him. Akash uncle bid bye and invited him to his home and left.
Then Vikroon and Yuvan excused themselves to bring their stuffs..

*****
..
After 20minutes ..
     Vikroon ,Yuvan and even more players came out of their dressing room ..
All players came near me and  gave their wishes for me and Vikroon .. I was just there standing like a doll saying my name and study.. and no one asked me about our marriage instead  all were saying that we had love marriage and and met in new year party and annual day.. I am extremely confused .. if I didn't ask him this I will definitely don't know... What I"ll do...
   After the great time  . .... We made our way outside the stadium...
As soon we went out... There sounds and sounds of clash ..Clash of cameras and people around us pushing . ...The sound of  cameras and people's​ activity around us I clutched Vikroon blazzer tightly..my sudden touch made him turn to see me ..As if he sensed my frightened looks ,he took my hand which was clutched to blazzer this hands and holded me tightly till we reach the car..
   He gently made me get in and we set off to hotel...
   The ride was smooth where I see Vikroon checking his phone .ande busily watching him. Then I see him dialling someone and waiting seconds later I understood it's Maa ..He spoke with full happy face ..Then it striked me to take my phone..
   I didn't use my phone after my talk with my parents and Maa... I can see Vikroon still speaking but now someone else because he is saying 'Sir'.
    I took my phone to see nearly 45missed calls..
5 only from mom and dad...
Other 40 are from Ahana,Shreya,Aarav and Atharva...
Oh god why they have called .. I really don't know .
    "What happened .... I see in deep thinking?" Vikroon voice  interuppted my thinking..
"Yes mom and dad had called and my friends have called nearly 40tumes I don't know why"I shrugged...
"They would have seen you in TV . introducing as Mrs.kohli.. that's why..."he said ....
"Let me call uncle ... He would be waiting for my call"he said indicating my dad... Dialling his number
  I smiled for they bond!!!!!
  We reached the hotel and Vikroon went straight to room saying the manager bottom disturb till tomorrow evening.. . The hotel manager handed the stuffs lie sports bag and some other things. I arranged them and entered bed room .

"Ooo ....ooo... I am sorry wrong timing ". I said closing my eyes ..Yes he was standing with only in his knee length  shorts and abdomen naked.... .
I was about to leave ... "Wait . Now you are my wife and we are sharing the same room .. you can't promise saying you will not see even my small piece of skin" he said.... " Anyways ... Order the room service for cup of coffee and whatever you need... During that time I'll change into my tees...." He said smirking me....
   Idiot always making me embraced and then  mocking me..
I ordered two cups of coffee .
We had our coffee and lied in the same bed with 3-4 pillows inbetween us..
"Next one month only rest... Tomorrow is my  sleeping day... Dont make anything me disturb me !!' he said half closing his eyes and hugging the pillow I thought of asking about the confusion of our story ...  But before that I hear him snoring.. cutely... He is really very tired . Let him sleep... A month before he gave me life as now identity....
I gently strokked his hair which is striking in his face ... He looked so adorable in the side light ..
" Thank you for giving me life...
Thank you for giving me identity...
Moreover Thank you for still bring in my life. ...
My husband!!!" I whispered .. I don't know what came up with me ...But I slowly raised in my arms and kissed his forehead...
Relieving a heavy sigh I slept...
I know nowadays I became very naughty...Like hugging him and now kissing him . "So what  you are my husband "I said to myself blushing and slept...
*****
Next day,

     Good day.. I woke up to see Vikroon  still in deep sleep ...
Idiot!
  I slowly got up ,did my daily rituals.
And was sitting in the living room...
Ordered coffee..
I felt very boring so thought of going through the tab .
I opened the daily newsfeed going through sports  saying
'India won the match and received worldcup' and the next made
the hot coffee instantly attacked my senses making me cough .. Spitting the coffee..
I saw my photo of standing in the VVIP's room . I swiped to see more of my photos with one me and Vikroon hugging and the next is he kissing me...I gulped to see the headline
" Star Cricketer Vikroon Kohli is married to a south Indian girl Janvi by love and arranged marriage.
. The whole sports academy is praising his talent at the same time wishing him and his wife a happy married life'

The further news,
      ' Vikroon is married  to a south Indian girl ,a chennaite girl Janvi,
Who currently does a master's in psychology in National university..In Delhi.
They both met in a new year party and became known eachother and met again in college annual day and became friends which leads to further Relationship to marriage..It was both parties accepted love.. These cute couple married a month ago but still kept uninformed due to the world cup.. and now our man winner to express this'
   Woah  what a story'
...When did I see him on new year's  night and I think all this is made by Vikroon only...
    Idiot....
...
How cute is this idiotic Husband....???

How many wish to have a husband like Kohli????
   Please vote and Comment and support....